Connect and get the inside scoop on Airline Companies

Welcome to Airline Pilot Forums - Connect and get the inside scoop on Airline Companies

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. Join our community today and start interacting with existing members. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.

User Tag List

Old 11-21-2020, 07:37 AM   #161  
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by peaches View Post
PC12 and Baron

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bumpity bumperton, labquest looking to hire into RDG anytime soon? Just filled out an App. What's the skinny since covid and all the nonsense with the airlines?
Old 11-21-2020, 09:10 AM   #162  
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2017
Position: Air Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by tothebigblue View Post
Bumpity bumperton, labquest looking to hire into RDG anytime soon? Just filled out an App. What's the skinny since covid and all the nonsense with the airlines?
Hope to hear from peaches too. They're hiring for MKC now. I applied back in March right before the sky fell. Haven't heard anything. App is just "In Review"; good luck.
Old 11-22-2020, 12:10 AM   #163  
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2018

Hello all,

Sorry for the radio silence. With everything going on in the world we at Quest have been incredibly busy. Earlier this year when we had a few openings the responses via email and private messages were overwhelming (100s of message total). It became too much to respond to them all so I forwarded messages and resumes to our CP. Quest has had the ability to continually hire during this pandemic unlike many in the industry. We did just have a ground school class with one first officer from Reading and Atlanta finish this week. I do not know if we are hiring more FOs but if you see an opening on the Quest Careers page I would assume there is still a slot.

I do not believe we have filled our Kansas City phenom captain vacancy so if you applied be patient, large companies like Quest tend to take their time with hiring moves especially in the midst of this "all hands on deck" pandemic.

There may be a few openings coming up soon, but that has not been confirmed yet. Continually keep looking on our Careers page for up to date postings. ( I would only trust the Quest page with openings. In the past, we have used head hunter companies to find applicants. These companies are generally only paid if they get a referral through their link or website. They continually spam job openings that have been closed for months in hopes of getting referrals. Just an FYI)

Peaches
Old 11-22-2020, 06:58 AM   #164  
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2017
Position: Air Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by peaches View Post
Hello all,

Sorry for the radio silence. With everything going on in the world we at Quest have been incredibly busy. Earlier this year when we had a few openings the responses via email and private messages were overwhelming (100s of message total). It became too much to respond to them all so I forwarded messages and resumes to our CP. Quest has had the ability to continually hire during this pandemic unlike many in the industry. We did just have a ground school class with one first officer from Reading and Atlanta finish this week. I do not know if we are hiring more FOs but if you see an opening on the Quest Careers page I would assume there is still a slot.

I do not believe we have filled our Kansas City phenom captain vacancy so if you applied be patient, large companies like Quest tend to take their time with hiring moves especially in the midst of this "all hands on deck" pandemic.

There may be a few openings coming up soon, but that has not been confirmed yet. Continually keep looking on our Careers page for up to date postings. ( I would only trust the Quest page with openings. In the past, we have used head hunter companies to find applicants. These companies are generally only paid if they get a referral through their link or website. They continually spam job openings that have been closed for months in hopes of getting referrals. Just an FYI)

Peaches
Thanks Peaches. Always appreciate the info.

Tags
quest, quest diagnostics, quest hiring, quest pilot, quest pilots