Quest Diagnostics is Hiring!

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2020, 06:37 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2014

Originally Posted by peaches View Post
PC12 and Baron

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bumpity bumperton, labquest looking to hire into RDG anytime soon? Just filled out an App. What's the skinny since covid and all the nonsense with the airlines?
Old 11-21-2020, 08:10 AM
Speed Verified

Joined APC: Sep 2017

Originally Posted by tothebigblue View Post
Bumpity bumperton, labquest looking to hire into RDG anytime soon? Just filled out an App. What's the skinny since covid and all the nonsense with the airlines?
Hope to hear from peaches too. They're hiring for MKC now. I applied back in March right before the sky fell. Haven't heard anything. App is just "In Review"; good luck.
Old 11-21-2020, 11:10 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2018

Hello all,

Sorry for the radio silence. With everything going on in the world we at Quest have been incredibly busy. Earlier this year when we had a few openings the responses via email and private messages were overwhelming (100s of message total). It became too much to respond to them all so I forwarded messages and resumes to our CP. Quest has had the ability to continually hire during this pandemic unlike many in the industry. We did just have a ground school class with one first officer from Reading and Atlanta finish this week. I do not know if we are hiring more FOs but if you see an opening on the Quest Careers page I would assume there is still a slot.

I do not believe we have filled our Kansas City phenom captain vacancy so if you applied be patient, large companies like Quest tend to take their time with hiring moves especially in the midst of this "all hands on deck" pandemic.

There may be a few openings coming up soon, but that has not been confirmed yet. Continually keep looking on our Careers page for up to date postings. ( I would only trust the Quest page with openings. In the past, we have used head hunter companies to find applicants. These companies are generally only paid if they get a referral through their link or website. They continually spam job openings that have been closed for months in hopes of getting referrals. Just an FYI)

Peaches
Old 11-22-2020, 05:58 AM
Speed Verified

Joined APC: Sep 2017

Hello all,

Sorry for the radio silence. With everything going on in the world we at Quest have been incredibly busy. Earlier this year when we had a few openings the responses via email and private messages were overwhelming (100s of message total). It became too much to respond to them all so I forwarded messages and resumes to our CP. Quest has had the ability to continually hire during this pandemic unlike many in the industry. We did just have a ground school class with one first officer from Reading and Atlanta finish this week. I do not know if we are hiring more FOs but if you see an opening on the Quest Careers page I would assume there is still a slot.

I do not believe we have filled our Kansas City phenom captain vacancy so if you applied be patient, large companies like Quest tend to take their time with hiring moves especially in the midst of this "all hands on deck" pandemic.

There may be a few openings coming up soon, but that has not been confirmed yet. Continually keep looking on our Careers page for up to date postings. ( I would only trust the Quest page with openings. In the past, we have used head hunter companies to find applicants. These companies are generally only paid if they get a referral through their link or website. They continually spam job openings that have been closed for months in hopes of getting referrals. Just an FYI)

Peaches
Thanks Peaches. Always appreciate the info.
Old 01-07-2021, 08:16 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Hello all,

Peaches
Peaches,
Any movement with hr and hiring? No change on my end with applications. RDG was the base req.
Old 01-07-2021, 11:25 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2018

Peaches,
Any movement with hr and hiring? No change on my end with applications. RDG was the base req.
We did have some movement. In RDG we had one of our FO's upgrade and had an internal recommendation get hired as a PIC. I believe both should be starting sometime this month. I haven't heard for sure, but I would assume a FO slot will be open sometime soon to fill our need since we had the upgrade. We have also hired a PIC in the MKC base. No changes in the LZU base that I am aware of.
Old 01-08-2021, 06:36 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Unhappy

We did have some movement. In RDG we had one of our FO's upgrade and had an internal recommendation get hired as a PIC. I believe both should be starting sometime this month. I haven't heard for sure, but I would assume a FO slot will be open sometime soon to fill our need since we had the upgrade. We have also hired a PIC in the MKC base. No changes in the LZU base that I am aware of.
Roger that, i havent heard anything from the "aviation captain" job i applied to back in November. Perhaps that is the same job you are talking about
Thanks for the reply. hope to hear something...
Old 01-28-2021, 10:19 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Bump

So I havent heard back from Quest with regard to my app in november and it still says "received" is there an email i can contact someone about it? DM if need be!
Old 02-25-2021, 04:39 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Bump

So I havent heard back from Quest with regard to my app in november and it still says "received" is there an email i can contact someone about it? DM if need be!
Bump....anything new peaches?

[filler]
Old 05-18-2021, 02:32 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2011

Does anyone know if Quest ended up filling their First Officer opening they had at LZU?

I submitted my application awhile ago and the status never changed from submitted, however the job posting has since been taken down. Just curious if they filled it or not?