American Eagle to hire

Subscribe
7  57  97  103  104  105  106  107  108  109  110  111  117  157  207 
Page 107 of 259
Go to
i'm having a brain fart...do t hose numbers include the number of recalls in each class or how many new hires will be in each class?
Quote: i'm having a brain fart...do t hose numbers include the number of recalls in each class or how many new hires will be in each class?
new hires only.
recalls are listed as TR on the flow plan. do you have access to that?
No I don't could u post that?
Quote: What date was your interview? Did they give any indication as to how recent of interviews will be reviewed at this board on Friday? I interviewed on Feb. 17 and am wondering if I'm still a couple weeks from hearing anything.

Thanks, and good luck to you.
I know its been said before but you just have to be patient. It took six weeks for me to get a call for a class date. You will get the call it just takes time.
I'm not going to post the flow plan on here. Sorry man. Besides it isn't new, news. It's from ~Jan 29th.
Quote: I know its been said before but you just have to be patient. It took six weeks for me to get a call for a class date. You will get the call it just takes time.
What day did you interview?
Quote: What day did you interview?
January 13th.
Quote: January 13th.
Well congrats on the class date! When is it? I interviewed on the 12th and the only call I got was the same joethepilot did, about MORE paperwork. Really need a call tomorrow or an email asap so I can get on with my life. This is taking longer than most high-end government jobs.
Quote: Well congrats on the class date! When is it? I interviewed on the 12th and the only call I got was the same joethepilot did, about MORE paperwork. Really need a call tomorrow or an email asap so I can get on with my life. This is taking longer than most high-end government jobs.
Thanks! I certainly know what you're going through. I got an email from them the first week of feb about the additional paperwork as well. As far as the class date it's the 15th of march. Hopefully you'll get the call tomorrow.
Got a call and an email today, more paperwork. All those who have gotten class dates are you getting the ATR?
7  57  97  103  104  105  106  107  108  109  110  111  117  157  207 
Page 107 of 259
Go to