SWA hiring

Subscribe
7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  21 
Page 11 of 38
Go to
Quote: trolling? not sure what the means, but no... Just looking for some guidance here...
Since you want to play games, I’ll play along:

The 777 is junior at SWA. You should hold it right out of training. Great overnights in LHR, and CDG. The 787 and A350 deliveries start in 2019 and 2020, so that could change some things.

Hope this helps.
I wish we could change up the first class/crew meals. The other day my fillet salad was a little dry.
Quote: but its too much fun!
Fixed it for ya!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Will we "set zeros" in the A350? With actual cabin temperature readings, what change in temperature correlates to "put another log on the fire"?
Quote: Hey guys,

anyone shed some light on what kind of planes southwest flys?

I was just seeing what the natural progression to fly heavy equipment international with southwest and how long it takes one to get on a heavy.
SWA flies DC-3s and are scheduled to get some Ford Tri-Motors.

https://www.airlinepilotcentral.com/...hwest_airlines
Quote: SWA flies DC-3s and are scheduled to get some Ford Tri-Motors.
Untrue. Those are NOT Ford Trimotors. They are Junkers 52s, surplus to Lufthansa requirements....
Quote: Untrue. Those are NOT Ford Trimotors. They are Junkers 52s, surplus to Lufthansa requirements....
I am confident I saw SWA just took delivery of a Fokker F-10 tri-motor (the kind Knute Rockne flew in). As a matter of fact as I was landing, I exclaimed to my FO, “I have that little Fokker in my sights!”
I thought we all flew f-15s
From what I hear in the training center the new RJs are going to the new LAX base
Quote: I thought we all flew f-15s
Those are primarily based in PHX.

The advanced 717 FANS ADSB WAAS LPV Synthetic Vision EVAS birds with superior pay, work rules, and operating practices are going to based in ATL.
7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  21 
Page 11 of 38
Go to