When will training restart

Subscribe
7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  21  61 
Page 11 of 70
Go to
Quote: Nobody:
MasterOfPuppets: YOU HAVE TO HIRE US FIRST!!!!!

This is what I hear coming outta this thread. Good to know we’re your last choice though. I haven’t flown with a guy constantly *****ing the whole time in a while, so flying with you might be a change of pace.
We are all ****ed right now. Royally screwed.
Quote: We are all ****ed right now. Royally screwed.
System outages are fun.
Quote: Nobody:
MasterOfPuppets: YOU HAVE TO HIRE US FIRST!!!!!

This is what I hear coming outta this thread. Good to know we’re your last choice though. I haven’t flown with a guy constantly *****ing the whole time in a while, so flying with you might be a change of pace.
Miya the rules man. I didn’t write them but I did vote for them and I will demand that my union and my company follow them.
Quote: Miya the rules man. I didn’t write them but I did vote for them and I will demand that my union and my company follow them.
Cool story man. If you get furloughed, we’ll see you out there. Btw the little clips that hold on our wings are really flimsy. They fall off all the time. But you’ll get used to them.
Quote: I don't think you have thought this through. Your muscle flexing over scope will actually reduce the number of regional jobs available for you to try and poach. You and your colleagues at the REAL airline are at the back of the line for a table that will get smaller. Go ahead and apply and explain in the interview that you are entitled to a job because you are a REAL pilot. You want the job but only because its the last resort. See how that works out for you.
mid I can’t get hired because regionals are smaller or out of business I will consider that wa win for the future of this profession. SCOPE shouldn’t even exist a branded airline should fly its own metal. If we did I wouldn’t be looking down the barrel of being jobless.
Quote: mid I can’t get hired because regionals are smaller or out of business I will consider that wa win for the future of this profession. SCOPE shouldn’t even exist a branded airline should fly its own metal. If we did I wouldn’t be looking down the barrel of being jobless.
Make sure to say this at your interview with a regional.
Quote: mid I can’t get hired because regionals are smaller or out of business I will consider that wa win for the future of this profession. SCOPE shouldn’t even exist a branded airline should fly its own metal. If we did I wouldn’t be looking down the barrel of being jobless.
How the hell did a thread on when training will restart for those of us that are Furloughed get hijacked by captain happy demanding a job the moment he gets a furlough notice, should he decide to lower himself to our level?
I have no idea why they are arguing with him. Mesa will hire who they want if UAL wants mesa to hire some of their furloughs they will. But that will come with a higher operating cost down the line.
We're not even out of the woods for furloughs and we're arguing over hiring!?
Quote: We're not even out of the woods for furloughs and we're arguing over hiring!?
hahahaha yep! Like any good pilot, staying ahead of the airplane! ........As it goes down, right down to the ground!
7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  21  61 
Page 11 of 70
Go to