Kalitta Air (K4) Information

Subscribe
20  70  110  116  117  118  119  120  121  122  123  124  130  170  220 
Page 120 of 435
Go to
Can anyone who interviewed recently tell me how much time elapsed between submitting your application and getting the phone call?

I submitted my application in early December and I'm wondering at what point I walk away from Kalitta (my 1# choice)and take a job with a lesser carrier.
Quote: Can anyone who interviewed recently tell me how much time elapsed between submitting your application and getting the phone call?

I submitted my application in early December and I'm wondering at what point I walk away from Kalitta (my 1# choice)and take a job with a lesser carrier.
If you have an internal rec it can be anywhere from 1-3 months before you might get a call. Without one, I have no idea.
Quote: Hey K4 pilots, I have my app in with you guys currently. I have 2000 TT, 1320 TPIC (turboprop), 800 TSIC (121). Any chance I'll get a call or are you guys looking for more experience. Honestly cargo is my dream any suggestions or am I reaching with my current resume?
If no military experience, I would say 4,000 tt would be competitive. But it's always a moving target.
Quote: Yes, it is a mandatory requirement. I think it is because of DOD contracts.
I was very excited to apply until I read this....😪😪😪
Such a bummer!
I think it would’ve been a great fit for me!
Maybe this is the push I’ve been waiting for to change the green card into becoming a citizen...
And I won’t loose my Swedish citizenship if I do!
Quote: I was very excited to apply until I read this....[emoji25][emoji25][emoji25]

Such a bummer!

I think it would’ve been a great fit for me!

Maybe this is the push I’ve been waiting for to change the green card into becoming a citizen...

And I won’t loose my Swedish citizenship if I do!
What you do with your Swedish passport is up to you.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
Quote: If you have an internal rec it can be anywhere from 1-3 months before you might get a call. Without one, I have no idea.
Wanna be my internal rec?
Quote: What you do with your Swedish passport is up to you.

I know!
I was just stating that I COULD have dual citizenship, if I decide to become a US citizen.
You wouldn't be the first Swede over here.
Quote: You wouldn't be the first Swede over here.
Glad to hear, but assuming they all had to be US citizens, right?
Quote: Glad to hear, but assuming they all had to be US citizens, right?
Pretty much. They are pilots who have various other nationalities at Kalitta. But all have US citizenships as well.

20  70  110  116  117  118  119  120  121  122  123  124  130  170  220 
Page 120 of 435
Go to