Contract

Subscribe
3  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  23  63 
Page 13 of 71
Go to
Wow, there's a lot to unwrap here....
Quote: Unless you post your name/base/employee ID number, then I can’t believe you work at YX or ever did.
Umm, who cares what you believe?
It would be an SOP violation to do so as my number is active. Not to mention an irresponsible amount of data to put on an open forum. Yours on the other hand is not, so you go ahead and post your name and old number if you like.

Quote: GTFO, If I didn’t work there then I wouldn’t have been able to provide so much factual basis.
I believe we hit a nerve .... A great deal of what you post is flat out wrong, the occasional things you get right, (not often) are available freely on the internet. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

To be clear, I don't think anyone here said you DIDN'T ever work here, I'm not convinced but wouldn't say one way or the other as I don't like to make factual statements that I can't be sure of, see the difference? You don't work here now, or wasn't that the truth either?

Quote: Republic is a GREAT STEPPING STONE or training ground for whatever next airline .you want to get to
FIFY, and that's what every regional airline should be to most starting out a full career in this business!

Every company out there has good and bad in their management / contract. You sure seem lazer focused on this one, wonder why that is?
Quote: DL TA will be released within 30 days
are you high?
Quote: 50 cents per hour is a raise to you. You just sit reserve and let the senior lifers work this deal out. This company will be a lot smaller in 6-8 months. Better apply to JetBlue now before they close the application window.
Were you not saying this fluff exactly 6-8 months ago... no one can predict the future. Hopefully you've learned that by now...
Quote: no one can predict the future.
I'll predict it. WEB265 will cave and post their name, base, EE#, and SS# while they're at it.

also. I predict 62-64/hr starting FO pay and nothing to vote on till towards end of year. BB is clearly gambling on the downturn coming sooner than later to stop attrition before he is forced to commit to an "unsustainable" labor cost. Have you seen September loads? off a f#$ing cliff
When I chose this company I believed that flying for 3 different codeshares was insurance against any loss of flying. Lose one, we still have 2 more. Friends convinced me the work rules are so much better here. But a lot of the CAs I'm flying with are predicting YX won't be around in 2 years. The WO pay is likely to put us out of business. Any delay on matching WO pay is going to siphon off talent faster than we can replace it, and it's already happening. What FO would bother upgrading here? Soon it's going to be a company of all FOs and no CAs. Things look very dark for our future.
Negotiating committee said the company should have an economic proposal to them this week.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
Quote: Negotiating committee said the company should have an economic proposal to them this week.

“Economic Proposal” in other words BB expects a recession and doesn’t believe he’d be able to sustain higher Pilot wages should that recession occur. So they are offering you a 50 cent raise. Then when the recession will be formally announced (after the Nov Election) and he will then go back asking for concessions. Hopefully RPA members don’t fall for this. If he wants concessions, it needs to be from a record breaking, industry leading contract. Otherwise the bleeding will continue. The question is how long does BB want to remain CEO & in business? RPA is NOT a publicly traded company so no shareholders to please. He does need to focus on pleasing the employees or he will have no employees. Ask Eastern Airlines how that worked out.
Quote: Negotiating committee said the company should have an economic proposal to them this week.

I wonder what that will be. The way I took it was that he’ll have an answer, but won’t share it with the pilot group, only the NC. Let’s see what it is
Quote: “Economic Proposal” in other words BB expects a recession and doesn’t believe he’d be able to sustain higher Pilot wages should that recession occur. So they are offering you a 50 cent raise. Then when the recession will be formally announced (after the Nov Election) and he will then go back asking for concessions. Hopefully RPA members don’t fall for this. If he wants concessions, it needs to be from a record breaking, industry leading contract. Otherwise the bleeding will continue. The question is how long does BB want to remain CEO & in business? RPA is NOT a publicly traded company so no shareholders to please. He does need to focus on pleasing the employees or he will have no employees. Ask Eastern Airlines how that worked out.
He has to answer to the owners of RPA /Delta/United/AA/GE/Embraer

Not saying you're wrong but he does have "overlords"

Quote: I'll predict it. WEB265 will cave and post their name, base, EE#, and SS# while they're at it.
If anyone really cared, and was on the seniority list here, it'd take about 5 minutes to figure out my name and EE#. The SS# I'll keep to myself thanks.

Quote: “Economic Proposal” in other words BB expects a recession and doesn’t believe he’d be able to sustain higher pilot wages should that recession occur.
Doesn't EVERYONE expect a recession? The question becomes when. If this prognostication turns out to be accurate, then the majors may just be shooting themselves in their collective feet by trying to slow down negotiations. Should they stay away from United as well?
3  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  23  63 
Page 13 of 71
Go to