AWAC Pilots reach a TA with managment

Subscribe
3  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16 
Page 13 of 16
Go to
Quote: Piedmont kept current rates and our insurance will go up when we get the ERJ but everyone considered it concessions. Hmmmmm
Do they have 12/4 Pay Caps?
Quote: Piedmont kept current rates and our insurance will go up when we get the ERJ but everyone considered it concessions. Hmmmmm
It doesn't matter year for year, seat for seat, AWAC still makes much more than PDT. That's the truth
Quote: It doesn't matter year for year, seat for seat, AWAC still makes much more than PDT. That's the truth
I'll take a little lower pay for a more certain future, flow, and an easier commute. Pay isn't the only piece in play. Even with caps...the 145 rates are a raise for us to fly the same amount of folks that we do now in the Dash 300. That is a truth touche.
Quote: Even with caps...the 145 rates are a raise for us to fly the same amount of folks that we do now in the Dash 300. That is a truth touche.
And considerably lower then the alpa 145 operator from whom those planes are being transferred from. Grats on your raise
Quote: I'll take a little lower pay for a more certain future, flow, and an easier commute. Pay isn't the only piece in play. Even with caps...the 145 rates are a raise for us to fly the same amount of folks that we do now in the Dash 300. That is a truth touche.
Listen to yourself brother...it's fine you got a pay raise...just don't try to equivocate and project your increase in compensation as anything more than it is...which is still far short of what we have.

Same with your flow, glad you have that...would be nice in some respects...but by the time you get your flow...most of the rest of us without will have had the same chance to get picked...and a higher pay scale while we wait.

You have some nice stuff in your contract...but you are getting too far over you skis when you compare it to ours.
Quote: Listen to yourself brother...it's fine you got a pay raise...just don't try to equivocate and project your increase in compensation as anything more than it is...which is still far short of what we have.

Same with your flow, glad you have that...would be nice in some respects...but by the time you get your flow...most of the rest of us without will have had the same chance to get picked...and a higher pay scale while we wait.

You have some nice stuff in your contract...but you are getting too far over you skis when you compare it to ours.
You won't have as good a chance at American. You realize each class with be full of pilots from the 3 of the WO'ed right? Then the rest probably military and a few from other regionals. The fact that our upgrade dropped to now less then 18 months you get you pic time and apply to delta or united faster if wanted. Getting hired outside the flow at American will be pretty tough.
Quote: You won't have as good a chance at American. You realize each class with be full of pilots from the 3 of the WO'ed right? Then the rest probably military and a few from other regionals. The fact that our upgrade dropped to now less then 18 months you get you pic time and apply to delta or united faster if wanted. Getting hired outside the flow at American will be pretty tough.
You must not have worked for us/American for very long huh? Aa is the last on my list, as well as about everyone else I talk too as a place to go. Go ahead and feel privledged to go to a complete cluster. The next few years are going to be PAINful with three lists. If you guys are into that sort of thing I won't judge, but dang.
Quote: You must not have worked for us/American for very long huh? Aa is the last on my list, as well as about everyone else I talk too as a place to go. Go ahead and feel privledged to go to a complete cluster. The next few years are going to be PAINful with three lists. If you guys are into that sort of thing I won't judge, but dang.
Privileged?? So American isn't first on your list? So I guess you're gauranteed a job at Delta and United? It's not a privilege it's a benefit to get turned down at United or Delta or both and still know you got a job at American. If that's the case you can judge all you want.
Quote: Privileged?? So American isn't first on your list? So I guess you're gauranteed a job at Delta and United? It's not a privilege it's a benefit to get turned down at United or Delta or both and still know you got a job at American. If that's the case you can judge all you want.

You have grown tiresome...
Doesn't your sick leave accrual also go down with the introduction of the first ERJ? Doesn't your 401k matching get capped with the introduction of the first ERJ? Doesn't your percentage pilots will pay in insurance premiums go up with the introduction of the first ERJ? How much will the pilots share of insurance premiums go up? What is the end state of the percentage the pilots will pay in insurance premiums? Are there 12/4 caps for these ERJs? Is the ERJ rate less than Envoy's ERJ rates? And what is the new duration of this contract?

To me, all these are mathematical concessions in exchange for another ALPA carrier's aircraft. But that's just me and mathematics.
3  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16 
Page 13 of 16
Go to