New TSA Thread

Subscribe
32  82  122  128  129  130  131  132  133  134  135  136  142  182 
Page 132 of 188
Go to
I don't see these issues with IOCC going away anytime soon. Open time has been down for nearly 2 days without any communication from the company.

It's frustrating, but all of these problems are creating more motivation for pilots to move on to greener pastures.
Are TSA 145's panel powered for headsets, Or do I need to get GA plugs?
Quote: Are TSA 145's panel powered for headsets, Or do I need to get GA plugs?
All 145's are the same. It's the normal GA plugs that plug in underneath the side window.
Quote: All 145's are the same. It's the normal GA plugs that plug in underneath the side window.
Not all 145's are the same. Some have power, but most 145's are the standard 2 plugs.
Quote: Are TSA 145's panel powered for headsets, Or do I need to get GA plugs?
Don't worry about headsets you need to get a calculator so you can add up the pay they will owe you if you come here.
My final two checks at TSA were over 1k short. Final blows to the gut from the company. Looking forward to being paid correctly.
Quote: My final two checks at TSA were over 1k short. Final blows to the gut from the company. Looking forward to being paid correctly.
Dude congrats on leaving this $hit hole because the people who are currently working here and busting their A$$es are not getting paid correctly I would say over 30% of the pilot group have something wrong with their paycheck every month, so for you to even get paid that's a miracle and you should count your blessings.
Quote: Dude congrats on leaving this $hit hole because the people who are currently working here and busting their A$$es are not getting paid correctly I would say over 30% of the pilot group have something wrong with their paycheck every month, so for you to even get paid that's a miracle and you should count your blessings.
Flyingkat told me it was all sunshine and rainbows over there. The B's 'n E's of the regionals, if you will.

What happened?
Quote: Flyingkat told me it was all sunshine and rainbows over there. The B's 'n E's of the regionals, if you will.

What happened?
What happen is the company hasn't paid us right for over year and half (since I started) , now add to that the IOCC system totally sucks and everyone hating it from pilot group to payroll to scheduling and so on, there is no transparency about the pay you don't know how many hours you should get paid you can't check on that either unless you are smart you got FU**ED before you downloaded all your trips prior to flying them now add to that since November 24th till now we don't have open time we bid open time by emails and we see the open trips via a memo they should update twice a day and poorly written poorly constructed I wouldn't be surprised if tomorrow we started bidding by fax, and the reserve are getting screwed because there is no transparency there as well, and for those who are thinking to come here for quick upgrade it will not happen you are looking at 2-2 and half years and the money you don't need me to tell you that it's not comparable to PDT, PSA, ENY plus the pay issue.
The only thing going for Trans States is people who live in RDU and STL because even DEN is relatively senior and ORD is the same.
and that's my take on TSA, comes to me I would go to any other regional except mesa.
Quote: What happen is the company hasn't paid us right for over year and half (since I started) , now add to that the IOCC system totally sucks and everyone hating it from pilot group to payroll to scheduling and so on, there is no transparency about the pay you don't know how many hours you should get paid you can't check on that either unless you are smart you got FU**ED before you downloaded all your trips prior to flying them now add to that since November 24th till now we don't have open time we bid open time by emails and we see the open trips via a memo they should update twice a day and poorly written poorly constructed I wouldn't be surprised if tomorrow we started bidding by fax, and the reserve are getting screwed because there is no transparency there as well, and for those who are thinking to come here for quick upgrade it will not happen you are looking at 2-2 and half years and the money you don't need me to tell you that it's not comparable to PDT, PSA, ENY plus the pay issue.
The only thing going for Trans States is people who live in RDU and STL because even DEN is relatively senior and ORD is the same.
and that's my take on TSA, comes to me I would go to any other regional except mesa.
All pretty much true with the exception of denver. We have newhires on the list that will hold DEN right out of training. I will say that yes we certainly have issues here. It is total BS this IOCC. But lets be real. All regionals have crap like this. TSA is not the first regional to have screwed up pay, longer upgrades than advertised, and some overall bait and switch. Somehow these days when I state that regionals should go away, I am now the minority in this thinking. Things have certainly gotten better at the regionals. So basically what I am saying is when you cut through the unicorn and rainbow crap some regionals advertise, were all still regionals. Leave one to another and the grass still looks like crap. IMHO
32  82  122  128  129  130  131  132  133  134  135  136  142  182 
Page 132 of 188
Go to