Envoy 2019

Subscribe
62  112  152  158  159  160  161  162  163  164  165  166  172  212 
Page 162 of 229
Go to
Quote: May or may not be accurate. Doesn’t mean it should be there, nor proliferated.

That post was at least a level 4 threat situation.
Definitely time to evacuate the thread.
I had to declare threat level midnight about a week ago.
Put the dog to sleep or at least its mentally disturbed owner.
FA should sue aa for endangering their safety and sue the owner for emotional distress and fear of flying now for lost of income. Just an opinion
Don’t misinterpret this as a defense for owner or dog, because there isn’t one. I’m sure it’s a scammer like 99% of these folks.

But, I heard (yes, rumor) the FA tried to reach out and pet the dog. IF that’s true, stupid move for sure.

Most of these “ESAs” are just as whacked as their owners. The Pits are my favorite.
Quote:
But, I heard (yes, rumor) the FA tried to reach out and pet the dog. IF that’s true, stupid move for sure.
So you’d prefer he let the 7 year old unaccompanied minor across the aisle make the first approach?

This whole ESA issue is bull$h|t and everyone knows it. It’s also dangerous.
Quote: Don’t misinterpret this as a defense for owner or dog, because there isn’t one. I’m sure it’s a scammer like 99% of these folks.

Most of these “ESAs” are just as whacked as their owners. The Pits are my favorite.
That’s not what happened, he wasn’t petting the dog. He was attempting to help the owner and the dog attacked. Either way these animals don’t belong in the cabin as this shows.
Maybe this will be the final straw and we'll take an approach similar to Delta.

-Keep the dirty side down
Can someone explain the easiest way to read years of service here. Do we go by calendar year, 12 month cycle etc. Say I was hired in August of 2014, does that make me a 4 or 5 year employee?
Quote: Can someone explain the easiest way to read years of service here. Do we go by calendar year, 12 month cycle etc. Say I was hired in August of 2014, does that make me a 4 or 5 year employee?
Aug 14-15 was year 1 and so on.
15-16 year 2
16-17 year 3
17-18 year 4
18-19 year 5

So with that fuzzy math pretty sure you are on year 5 pay until August.

-Keep the dirty side down
Quote: So you’d prefer he let the 7 year old unaccompanied minor across the aisle make the first approach?

This whole ESA issue is bull$h|t and everyone knows it. It’s also dangerous.
No. I’d prefer adults not be stupid, and parents even less so. Kids should be taught by their parents never to reach for, or pet, an animal without clear permission from the owner. Read my whole post before silly repsonses.
62  112  152  158  159  160  161  162  163  164  165  166  172  212 
Page 162 of 229
Go to