Envoy 2019

Subscribe
101  151  191  197  198  199  200  201  202  203  204  205  211 
Page 201 of 229
Go to
Quote: Who was the semi-celebrity on board the plane?
JJJ. A son to a well known civil rights activist.
Quote: JJJ. A son to a well known civil rights activist.
Thanks. Did he raise a stink or something?
Quote: I forgot the APC scrutiny that everything has to be accurate to the minute. It was a post about DTS, not about my paycheck.

It's still a few months away, but I'm sure I will!
Do you really have nothing better to do than post on here and the DFW Facebook page?
Does sick call drop the a whole 4 day or just one day. Haven’t called in sick before so don’t know how it works
Quote: Does sick call drop the a whole 4 day or just one day. Haven’t called in sick before so don’t know how it works
You can do either depending on your condition.
If you do end up not feeling well the next day, ask them to specifically extend your sick call. Otherwise you might get slapped with two sick calls for a two day absence and that's no bueno
Call in for the whole trip, you can always choose to come back early. Otherwise you risk getting multiple occurrences and CPO asking why you called in sick 4 times.... happened to a buddy of mine. Big hassle and rather bureaucratic pain to fix.

-Keep the dirty side down
Quote: Do you really have nothing better to do than post on here and the DFW Facebook page?

Come on, he hasn't even hit 3000 know it all posts yet...

So is elogsite SYNC broken forever now?
Quote: So is elogsite SYNC broken forever now?
Seems that way. The guy is in training over at AA. I will confirm he does update it if you follow the directions.
Quote: Seems that way. The guy is in training over at AA. I will confirm he does update it if you follow the directions.
What directions?
101  151  191  197  198  199  200  201  202  203  204  205  211 
Page 201 of 229
Go to