24  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  44  84  134 
Page 34 of 512
Go to
Quote: What is competitive? I’ve got:

3000+ TT
1400+ PIC
2000+ Turbine
500 TPIC
That’s competitive enough to get an interview. You’ll never get called if you don’t put your stuff in, so go ahead and give it a shot.
Quote: I can’t imagine it being more than half a day.

While I interviewed a few years ago, the HR interview was 30-45 minutes, shrink interview was about 30, and the MMPI took 90’ish minutes (it’s almost 600 questions).
Thanks

Filler
Anyone have an idea on how long it takes to hear back after completing the online assessment?
Heard back next day.
Quote: What is competitive? I’ve got:

3000+ TT
1400+ PIC
2000+ Turbine
500 TPIC
Those measurables are all sufficient IF the rest of your application is administratively flawless. The invisible rub with how applications are scored is that there are plenty of applications that meet the company minimum bar for measurables that HR eliminates ones with admin errors much more quickly than it tries to grade the measurables. Hence, paying for professional application review before you submit is worth far more than you realize.
Quote: Anyone have an idea on how long it takes to hear back after completing the online assessment?
I’m curious about this too. I took the online assessment last Tuesday and haven’t heard anything yet. From what everyone is saying in this forum they’ll let us know whether we were successful or not. Should I reach out somehow to check? Perhaps they forgot about me?
Quote: I’m curious about this too. I took the online assessment last Tuesday and haven’t heard anything yet. From what everyone is saying in this forum they’ll let us know whether we were successful or not. Should I reach out somehow to check? Perhaps they forgot about me?
FWIW it took four days for me to get a response. It will come.
Quote: FWIW it took four days for me to get a response. It will come.
10 days and counting for me. I’ll keep waiting patiently.
DL Hiring: New Process
Any idea of the PARB timeline? Would like to know how often they meet.

Asking for a friend of course

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I took the assessment early this week and heard back in two days
24  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  44  84  134 
Page 34 of 512
Go to