Skywest

Subscribe
265  315  355  361  362  363  364  365  366  367  368  369  375  415  465  865  1365 
Page 365 of 1519
Go to
Quote: Is it growth on the Delta side or is it shifting of assets? Delta is maxed out on the CRJ7 and deliveries for the CR9 are going to Pinnacle for the next year+, where are these growth airframes coming form?
Has "Endeavor" confirmed the orders for the 900? Not sure if SkyWest is shifting flying or not.. No word on that. But we have seen a uptick in new routes. With no word on exiting routes....
Quote: I'd rather just stay out front. Not big on sleeping in another doods sheets.
we'd alternate every other week, and of course made them change the sheets
I have never been to a job fair. So what happens at the recruitment events?
Will this be an interview or will you get invited to a full interview in SLC.
I have a quick question regarding being on reserve.

Lets say all other variables are equal to each other just for the sake of discussion like call first preference, etc.

Who will get called first the guy with the better seniority number or the other way around? So if I am sitting around during my RAP and because I am so bored I continually stare at the reserve board on my laptop and notice I have the distinct pleasure of being the lowest (highest sen number) guy available on the seniority list does that mean I am next in line to get called in? So new guys get called more often or less often?

So it would not make any difference in this case weather I had myself under call first status or not?

Thanks allot and hoping to get some flying in.
Quote: I have a quick question regarding being on reserve.

Lets say all other variables are equal to each other just for the sake of discussion like call first preference, etc.

Who will get called first the guy with the better seniority number or the other way around? So if I am sitting around during my RAP and because I am so bored I continually stare at the reserve board on my laptop and notice I have the distinct pleasure of being the lowest (highest sen number) guy available on the seniority list does that mean I am next in line to get called in? So new guys get called more often or less often?

So it would not make any difference in this case weather I had myself under call first status or not?

There are several factors which play into who gets called, but if all those factors are equal they should call the most senior pilot who selected call-me-first.
So if 2 pilots together are both call first YES they pick the most senior and if 2 pilots together are call first NO then they pick the most junior first?

Thanks Rickair
Quote: I have a quick question regarding being on reserve.

A lot of things factor into it. Did you get a copy of the reserve survival guide from SAPA? It explains the bucket system and how things 'should' work.
Found it. Lost in the mountain of ground school stuff. Looks like it answered my question.
Quote: I have never been to a job fair. So what happens at the recruitment events?
Will this be an interview or will you get invited to a full interview in SLC.
I think it depends on the circumstances, but be prepared for a full interview. In my case I attended a job fair. My intent was to deliver a resume in person as SkyWest was not advertising interviews on-site. A few days prior, I saw an update stating that interviews might be conducted on-site. I got the opportunity to interview at the fair, and got a call offering a class date very shortly thereafter. I had prior 121 time so I am assuming this factored in as no sim eval took place there at the job fair.

There were others at the same job fair that were invited to SLC to complete the interview. In my case I think I just got lucky with timing, and by hitting it off with the fellow who interviewed me, and proceeded to do a full technical interview in addition to HR-type questions.

Bottom line: go prepared for anything.
Quote: Has that been confirmed?
No. It hasn't been announced. Unconfirmed.
265  315  355  361  362  363  364  365  366  367  368  369  375  415  465  865  1365 
Page 365 of 1519
Go to