Comair updates?

Subscribe
283  333  373  379  380  381  382  383  384  385  386  387  393  433  483  883  1383 
Page 383 of 2260
Go to
Hey Bubba... whats the latest and greatest from the GO/SOCC? When can we expect these rumors to become fact?
Quote: Just ask Jesse about $8 drinks.....
lol, what did he do?
Quote: lol, what did he do?
I didn't do anything... It's hooters that thinks their drinks are worth 8 dollars... and it tasted like gatorade.
lol, yeah, never been much of a hooters fan. Anybody familiar with Winghouse? Texans and Floridians should know what I'm talking about.

BWWs used to be my hangout in Ky though, the one on KY18 was good, the one in Crestview Hills I didn't like though.

Although my favorite is anything with a Happpy Hour
At a bar offering 40 cent drinks to pilots (made up), a guy sees an airline crew playing pool. He asks the bartender why they weren't drinking.
"Oh, they're waiting for happy hour, 30 cent drinks."
Quote: lol, yeah, never been much of a hooters fan. Anybody familiar with Winghouse? Texans and Floridians should know what I'm talking about.

BWWs used to be my hangout in Ky though, the one on KY18 was good, the one in Crestview Hills I didn't like though.

Although my favorite is anything with a Happpy Hour
At a bar offering 40 cent drinks to pilots (made up), a guy sees an airline crew playing pool. He asks the bartender why they weren't drinking.
"Oh, they're waiting for happy hour, 30 cent drinks."

HMMMM Wing House. Well done Mr. Crawford Kerr.
Are new hires just getting CVG or are they getting JFK or both?
Quote: BWWs used to be my hangout in Ky though, the one on KY18 was good, the one in Crestview Hills I didn't like though.
Ya, b-dubs is good, I remember you and I went there a bunch after sims to 'cool down'. Good food, plenty of tv's, good drinks... only downside is KY doesnt have anti smoking laws like Ohio does, so you leave with a prescription for full lung transplants...
Quote: only downside is KY doesnt have anti smoking laws like Ohio does, so you leave with a prescription for full lung transplants...
Yeah, exactly. The brewery was good too, and of course food wise there was... PENN STATION!
Quote: Yeah, exactly. The brewery was good too, and of course food wise there was... PENN STATION!
Ya man, I found an equally awesome place a block from the brewery called Nicholsons, great little Scottish pub with awesome pub food. Even better, it is in Ohio so it's non smoking! We'll have to go there sometime when you are in town.
Quote: I didn't do anything... It's hooters that thinks their drinks are worth 8 dollars... and it tasted like gatorade.
Hell the cruise ship I was on didn't even charge 8 bucks for a drink...I thought 5.18 or a 16oz beer was pushing it. I only liked Hooters wings, because they were breaded, but the new BWW's menu is great and blows them out of the water.

I'm a fan of Hoggy's in Crestview, and Dewey's (only been to the one in Newport and not in Crestview yet) pizza is pretty good, though kinda pricey for pizza.
283  333  373  379  380  381  382  383  384  385  386  387  393  433  483  883  1383 
Page 383 of 2260
Go to