Possible Plane Order

Subscribe
36  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  56 
Page 46 of 82
Go to
Quote: Boeing has to make their huge press release before we make ours.
So after the holidays then based on the latest Max news.
Quote: So after the holidays then based on the latest Max news.
The longer it goes, the more I believe these rumors.
“Unless things change significantly, this is my last message about Hurricane Dorian, but you’ll be hearing more from me soon.

Thank you for all that you do.

Ted“

New snack menu announcement party soon, strait from the top.
We getting the moldy beef sticks back???
If I remember correctly, the first time we heard from Bob was when he scolded us and then sued us. I guess ol’ Teddy doesn’t have that convenient excuse this time.
Apparently, Teddy and Bendo were in a new hire class yesterday. They were spouting off about the 737 and how great it is.
Quote: Apparently, Teddy and Bendo were in a new hire class yesterday. They were spouting off about the 737 and how great it is.
Nice last minute negotiating.

Reminds me of when I bought a new car last year.....”you know, the dealer around the corner is offering free maintenance.”
Quote: Apparently, Teddy and Bendo were in a new hire class yesterday. They were spouting off about the 737 and how great it is.
What's so great about it? Purchase price?
VNAV is the only thing I can come up with that is less work demanding for pilots, everything else requires more action
Quote: What's so great about it? Purchase price?
VNAV is the only thing I can come up with that is less work demanding for pilots, everything else requires more action
Do you really think that pilot workload figures into their purchase decision making?
Quote: If I remember correctly, the first time we heard from Bob was when he scolded us and then sued us. I guess ol’ Teddy doesn’t have that convenient excuse this time.
This is incorrect.

The first time we heard from Bobby Two Scoops was a mere couple of weeks after he took over.

“Hi, my name is Bob and I like ice cream!”

Or words to that nature.

Now we have Guitar Hero who goes NORDO for four gd months after he took the helm... but vomits out six emails in one week when the stock is at 52 week lows.
36  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  56 
Page 46 of 82
Go to