Any "Latest & Greatest" about Delta?

Subscribe
3716  4216  4616  4666  4706  4712  4713  4714  4715  4716  4717  4718  4719  4720  4726  4766  4816  5216  5716 
Page 4716 of 20173
Go to
Quote: I think I already know the answer...........but, I just went to look at my AE bids to see if I wanted to change any of the percentages and nothing is there.

Are the previous bids on record somewhere or do I have to put in a whole new bid? I really wasn't planning to do much more than sit tight on this one anyway, so I guess I'll just put in what I'm doing now with a couple of backup MDs. But, is the last bid on file somewhere and I'm just not seeing it?

Ferd <--------as usual, lost in Icrew
my previous bid was saved in there already.
Quote: and who knows how SLC 767 converting to 7ER will change things.
I don't think you'll see more than 20 Captains and 20 First Officers that are not already in SLC come into the base. Most of the guys who wanted into the west came with the 90/320 slot and the SEA ER category. You might have a few fDAL guys who have been commuting to ATL or LAX to do ER flying come back (although I don't think they will see much actual international flying) and there are a few fNWA 755/330 guys that live in PC that didn't bid the 320 because they didn't want to go to a narrowbody. It will displace some of the junior guys, but it's anyones guess as to how many.

From my intel gathering most guys that are junior and on the 320 are bidding MSP 320 so you may see a bunch of displacements come into that category from this bid. I don't think many will show up in DTW because it is a bad commute from SLC, so it shouldn't hurt you in that category. Also about the bottom 20 or so 320 guys from the last bid are not starting training until Nov and they are coming from the 88 fleet, so they may just decide to stick with the 88 if they can get re-instated.
Quote: my previous bid was saved in there already.
Thanks Super........I'll go stumble around some more

I was hoping they would protect me from myself. Either that or I was going to have to spend another 20 minutes on the phone with Denny

Ferd
Quote: Thanks Super........I'll go stumble around some more

I was hoping they would protect me from myself. Either that or I was going to have to spend another 20 minutes on the phone with Denny

Ferd
If you were awarded something on the bid, your previous selections are deleted.
Quote: ON THAT NOTE WE NEED MOAR UNDERBOOB,

Why do that to such a nice rack?

For something else to think about:
Quote: Wish we had Norm Mineta back. He has one son at Delta and another at Skywest. Lahood and his cronies need to meet NewK in a cold dark alley. NewK eats corrupt politicians for breakfast. I'd send Carl but he might break a hip.
Yeah, but I could beat the livin ******* out of them with my cane!

Carl
Quote: BTW,

Thanks for the responses Check and NewK.

Don't forget, MEM 320B would solve your weekend problem with commuting from STL if you did stay on reserve. Could always drive it in less than 12 hrs if you had to...
Quote: I don't think you'll see more than 20 Captains and 20 First Officers that are not already in SLC come into the base. Most of the guys who wanted into the west came with the 90/320 slot and the SEA ER category.

I disagree. Of the 89 or so captains, at most I think 60 will still be holding it after the bid. Worse on the FO side.
Quote: Of the 89 or so captains, at most I think 60 will still be holding it after the bid. Worse on the FO side.
I think you're right.
This one is going to be bloodier than expected.
Quote: I think I already know the answer...........but, I just went to look at my AE bids to see if I wanted to change any of the percentages and nothing is there.

Are the previous bids on record somewhere or do I have to put in a whole new bid? I really wasn't planning to do much more than sit tight on this one anyway, so I guess I'll just put in what I'm doing now with a couple of backup MDs. But, is the last bid on file somewhere and I'm just not seeing it?

Ferd <--------as usual, lost in Icrew
Ferd, mine are still there. But all I have in are displacement preferences. I'm not volunteering or asking for anything.
3716  4216  4616  4666  4706  4712  4713  4714  4715  4716  4717  4718  4719  4720  4726  4766  4816  5216  5716 
Page 4716 of 20173
Go to