First United, now American

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 5 of 6
Go to
Quote: I heard he eats his own boogers
I seen him!!!
I called corporate travel and inquired also. Was told we will know by end of April and that the travel agency and company are meeting and discussing with American. Time will tell.
Quote: I called corporate travel and inquired also. Was told we will know by end of April and that the travel agency and company are meeting and discussing with American. Time will tell.
This will determine if I start to make all of my Deviations on Delta instead of AA. I do like the Sky Clubs.
Quote: I called corporate travel and inquired also. Was told we will know by end of April and that the travel agency and company are meeting and discussing with American. Time will tell.
Thanks for doing that. More info is better.
Quote: I heard he eats his own boogers
So I take the position that you guys are being ridiculous for expecting a third party to continue providing you with a tangible personal benefit simply because your employer buys that company's services, and your collective response is that I am an automucophagic, idiotic troll. Wow - that is some kind of rhetorical genius right there.
Quote: So I take the position that you guys are being ridiculous for expecting a third party to continue providing you with a tangible personal benefit simply because your employer buys that company's services, and your collective response is that I am an automucophagic, idiotic troll. Wow - that is some kind of rhetorical genius right there.
Pretty much sums you up. You are all over this place with pointless insight on a wide range of topics.
So lets say you buy a couple tickets for you and your wife/girlfriend to go on vacation. Who gets the miles? Do you, the person who paid for the ticket or your wife/ girlfriend who sat in the seat?
Quote: So lets say you buy a couple tickets for you and your wife/girlfriend to go on vacation. Who gets the miles? Do you, the person who paid for the ticket or your wife/ girlfriend who sat in the seat?
thou who sittith, gettith.
-delta airline. (And maybe all the rest)
Quote: So I take the position that you guys are being ridiculous for expecting a third party to continue providing you with a tangible personal benefit simply because your employer buys that company's services, and your collective response is that I am an automucophagic, idiotic troll. Wow - that is some kind of rhetorical genius right there.
I had to look up that word. Only a booger eater knows the clinical diagnosis for a booger eater!! Nah nah nah nah boo boo! Give me my miles!
Did anyone hear an update on AA points?
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 5 of 6
Go to