Allegiant Air

Subscribe
46  446  496  536  542  543  544  545  546  547  548  549  550  556  596 
Page 546 of 637
Go to
Quote: I know, I might be overthinking it... I've read multiple feedback and it seems to be consistently as predicted and easy. Still, I don't know how many other candidates there will be but I'm pretty sure I will fall on the lower end as far as experience and I want to absolutely ace the interview.
When is your interview date?
Quote: When is your interview date?
May 23rd. . . . . .
PM Sent
Quote: May 23rd. . . . . .
If you can afford it, you could go rent some time in an 80. Maybe even charter an Allegiant 80? Or you could just go to the interview and try to act like someone the guys doing the interview would like to fly with. If your resume got you there its yours to lose. All you gotta do is not be a douche and you're hired.
Quote: Or you could just go to the interview and try to act like someone the guys doing the interview would like to fly with. If your resume got you there its yours to lose. All you gotta do is not be a douche and you're hired.
Literally some if the wisest words written here in all the 500+ pages.
What is the average hours FOs credit per month? Also which equipment is based in FLL?

Thanks
Why is Allegiant under the forum titled "Majors"?
Quote: After the transition, the company is on record as saying they believe there are opportunities for growth in the Caribbean, Mexico, and Latin America. Additionally, after the transition, we can expect to see some longer legs producing overnight stays as well as red-eye flights.
Why would they do that? I thought they liked being an airline that had the selling point of no overnights. Anybody who's a sucker for family time is going to go for that.
Quote: Why is Allegiant under the forum titled "Majors"?
Why would it not be? Operating revenue is over 1 billion, that's the definition. Don't confuse Major with Legacy.
I made the mistake of listening to others on applying wayyy before I had the requirements just to show how interested I was and such and an even bigger mistake of listening to them tell me to attach letter of recs in the 'attach resume' part.

Did I blow my chances with allegiant?? Would be great for the Vegas base
46  446  496  536  542  543  544  545  546  547  548  549  550  556  596 
Page 546 of 637
Go to