Any "Latest & Greatest" about Delta?

Subscribe
49  449  499  539  545  546  547  548  549  550  551  552  553  559  599  649  1049  1549 
Page 549 of 20173
Go to
No kidding.

I liked the blackened burger at Spondivit's.
Quote: No kidding.

I liked the blackened burger at Spondivit's.
The beer at Spondivits is always cold! The Italian place next to the Comfort is the best place to eat and the bartendress takes care of the Delta boys and girls. She'll hook you up with a nice tall scotch, or dry martini, or whatever. That's the best place to "debrief" in my opinion. (The food's good too. )
Quote: We typically do VNAV, if not we do CANPA. Dive and drive is a no-no.
[/left]
The IAN approach with the new 73N software is sweet. Every approach is an ILS. No vert speed, no nothing. Hook it up and let it go. Its a beauty to watch flying into LAX on a 'descend via."
Quote: The IAN approach with the new 73N software is sweet. Every approach is an ILS. No vert speed, no nothing. Hook it up and let it go. Its a beauty to watch flying into LAX on a 'descend via."
You betcha! Abeam ONT, and you're cleared for the whole approach, alt. window set 2k, and call out "flare alive"... Life's good.
Quote: I'm picturing that get together not at spondivits but rather on a hill side in Rome with Sparactus, now played by ACL65, and the other slaves, us, sitting in chains while Anderson and Moak are telling us that the penatly of crucifixion, for participating in this forum and/or trying to staple Compass, will be set aside under the condition we identify the body or the slave called Sp...ACL65?

"I'm Sparatcus"
"I'm Spartacus"
"I'm Spartacus"
"I'm Sparatcus"
"I'm Spartacus"
"I'm Spartacus"
"I'm Sparatcus"

For the climax, we all got screwed and we're all hanging on crosses along the appian way, played by Virginia Avenue, singing and/or whistling in our best British accents: "You've got to look on the bright side of life..." just because it'd be funny.
So if ACL is Kirk Douglass, who has to be Tony Curtis...
Quote: The beer at Spondivits is always cold! The Italian place next to the Comfort is the best place to eat and the bartendress takes care of the Delta boys and girls. She'll hook you up with a nice tall scotch, or dry martini, or whatever. That's the best place to "debrief" in my opinion. (The food's good too. )
Sounds like the Outback that's attached to one of the training hotels in MSP..........my buddy "Jack" hangs out in there.

See ya'all at Spondivits......drinks on me......as a mil retired guy, when I buy you still buy......thanks for paying your taxes

Your Uncle Ferd
Quote: See ya'all at Spondivits......drinks on me......as a mil retired guy, when I buy you still buy......thanks for paying your taxes

Your Uncle Ferd
When you tire of Spondivits, hit the Irish Bread Pub...Shepard's Pie is muy bueno!
This pull down will not result in furloughs. The last displacements planned for this if we decided not to do it, we would have had a reinstatement.
DAL is about 150~ or so pilot fat going in to the summer
Post SOC the joint company will be about 160~ or so short.

Needless to say go get your wives pregnant.
Quote: This pull down will not result in furloughs. The last displacements planned for this if we decided not to do it, we would have had a reinstatement.
DAL is about 150~ or so pilot fat going in to the summer
Post SOC the joint company will be about 160~ or so short.

Needless to say go get your wives pregnant.
Now why the F%$* couldn't the company have said that??? Steve or ALPA could have taken 2 mins to send out a email or record his udate line? Why did we have to hear this from a web rumor forum??
read the other thread.
The guys I talked to this AM sounded like they knew what they were talking about. Hence the reason I posted it.
49  449  499  539  545  546  547  548  549  550  551  552  553  559  599  649  1049  1549 
Page 549 of 20173
Go to