Comair updates?

Subscribe
55  455  505  545  551  552  553  554  555  556  557  558  559  565  605  655  1055  1555 
Page 555 of 2260
Go to
Quote: Those crusty captains who've been here since the Banderante was the primo a/c here at Comair. They're fat and happy right were they are and they're the main reason our operating costs are so high.
Yeah, I just flew with Wilbur and Orville Wright the other day on the CR90...

Peanut Butter Jelly Time!
Quote: Yeah, I just flew with Wilbur and Orville Wright the other day on the CR90...

well you are in KY, i'm sure there are a lot of Wilburs and Orvilles here.
Quote: Bubba,

I can't say that I blame those guys one bit. I mean where would they go where they could have the same QOL. In fact, just a QOL that's even close??? So unless someone really makes it worth their while, I'd stay put to. Because one day god willing I'm going to be one of those fat old crusty captains. I've already got the fat down, just need old and crusty.
I don't blame them either. I'm just tired of Management complaining about it like a broken record. Either shut up or put up a decent incentive for the senior captains to move up or out.
So now that Delta and expressjet are parting ways, and Delta has announced that they are going to give some of the flying to another regional carrier, and Comair has the planes and the staffing to move in pretty much immediately, maybe we'll see some west coast flying? Wishful thinking?

Skywest will probably pick up most, if not all the slack left behind by xjet..assuming they have the spare aircraft to fill in?

on the other hand, Comair seems like Delta's fill-in regional provider lately.
Quote: So now that Delta and expressjet are parting ways, and Delta has announced that they are going to give some of the flying to another regional carrier, and Comair has the planes and the staffing to move in pretty much immediately, maybe we'll see some west coast flying? Wishful thinking?

Skywest will probably pick up most, if not all the slack left behind by xjet..assuming they have the spare aircraft to fill in?

Delta, will probably reduce some of the flying SkyWest currently does, and give them most of these routes to keep them above the minimum flying threshold in their CPA.
Quote: So now that Delta and expressjet are parting ways, and Delta has announced that they are going to give some of the flying to another regional carrier, and Comair has the planes and the staffing to move in pretty much immediately, maybe we'll see some west coast flying? Wishful thinking?

Why don't you $hit in one hand and wish in the other, and see wish one fills up first.

I highly doubt this would be the case, but anything is possible and everything is subject to change at a moment's notice.
Quote: I highly doubt this would be the case, but anything is possible and everything is subject to change at a moment's notice.
Why don't you $hit in one hand and wish in the other, and see wish one fills up first.
Quote: Why don't you $hit in one hand and wish in the other, and see wish one fills up first.
Ok. What's with the 'tude lately, bro?
Quote: Ok. What's with the 'tude lately, bro?
Hey, I'm just trying to brighten up this place a little...
55  455  505  545  551  552  553  554  555  556  557  558  559  565  605  655  1055  1555 
Page 555 of 2260
Go to