jetBlue Hiring

Subscribe
73  473  523  563  569  570  571  572  573  574  575  576  577  583  623  673  1073 
Page 573 of 1436
Go to
Anyone have intel on new hire classes past Nov 4th?
Family wants to know if I'll be home for thanksgiving... Anyone know if they do training over the holiday?
Quote: Family wants to know if I'll be home for thanksgiving... Anyone know if they do training over the holiday?
I doubt they actually train on Thanksgiving Day itself. Not sure about the day before or the day after, but I'm willing to bet your "Thanksgiving Break" might only be a day or 2. 3 at the most. I don't commute but I'm guessing the day before, and the day after thanksgiving is a nightmare to try and jumpseat anywhere. Good luck with that.
Quote: I doubt they actually train on Thanksgiving Day itself. Not sure about the day before or the day after, but I'm willing to bet your "Thanksgiving Break" might only be a day or 2. 3 at the most. I don't commute but I'm guessing the day before, and the day after thanksgiving is a nightmare to try and jumpseat anywhere. Good luck with that.
I've done thanksgiving plus/minus a day, it's not as terrible as one would think. I used to do it even as a regional offliner and I got there. No worse than a summer weekend
Quote: Family wants to know if I'll be home for thanksgiving... Anyone know if they do training over the holiday?
I was in training last year over thanksgiving. No training on the actual day of.
I think we got 2 days off. Mostly everyone went home.
Random thought while I was out on a hike today....can you move 4 or 5 reserve days all at once? I.e. Mon-thur, and every day is in the green.
Quote: Random thought while I was out on a hike today....can you move 4 or 5 reserve days all at once? I.e. Mon-thur, and every day is in the green.
Yep, go for it!
Quote: Yep, go for it!
How? In the past when I try to move days in Flica it won't let me. For example, I had 5 days in a row, once I moved 2 it wouldn't let me anymore because it said "min reserve block 3"
Quote: How? In the past when I try to move days in Flica it won't let me. For example, I had 5 days in a row, once I moved 2 it wouldn't let me anymore because it said "min reserve block 3"
Ahh, ok. Well you can move any day that is green, but keep in mind the basic rules. Wherever you move the days to you can't have more than 5 RSV in a row, or less than 3 RSVs in a row. And for days off you need a minimum of 2 off days between reserve blocks.

Also, you can select more than 1 day at a time to swap. So select all 3 RSV days and chose 3 days you want to move them to.
Quote: Ahh, ok. Well you can move any day that is green, but keep in mind the basic rules. Wherever you move the days to you can't have more than 5 RSV in a row, or less than 3 RSVs in a row. And for days off you need a minimum of 2 off days between reserve blocks.

Also, you can select more than 1 day at a time to swap. So select all 3 RSV days and chose 3 days you want to move them to.
Got ya. I didn't know I could move multiple at a time. I don't suppose you could explain it, or maybe I could call Flica support?
73  473  523  563  569  570  571  572  573  574  575  576  577  583  623  673  1073 
Page 573 of 1436
Go to