NetJets Interview Gouge

Subscribe
12  52  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  72 
Page 62 of 75
Go to
Some people will be miserable anywhere for sure. I only flew with maybe a few that were truly happy there. Most that were happy in general, NetJets fit their lifestyle (spouse works there too, or at an airline) but they recognized the negative aspects of it. Lots were just plain beaten and bruised.
Brother every job has negative aspects to it , hopefully the good outweighs the bad , if it doesn't move on , but the haters on this thread make me laugh , I know I shouldn't respond sometimes , but I can't resist: )
Quote: I got a call from Columbus today.. Applied on Sunday..
I got a call from NJ on Monday. Can anyone comment on how long after it took to get a call for an invite to CMH. thx
Quote: I got a call from NJ on Monday. Can anyone comment on how long after it took to get a call for an invite to CMH. thx
After the phone screen, Mine took a week and that was during a holiday weekend.
Quote: After the phone screen, Mine took a week and that was during a holiday weekend.
Great thanks! Looking forward to an opportunity to interview!!
Quote: I got a call from NJ on Monday. Can anyone comment on how long after it took to get a call for an invite to CMH. thx
For me, initial phone call on Monday, phone interview on Friday, invite to HQ the following Wednesday. Email with travel info and online personality test a couple of days later.
What is the DOH for the most junior captain at NJ?
Also is NetJets seriously considering age 65?
Quote: What is the DOH for the most junior captain at NJ?
THAT is a loaded question.

Don't go there....

All you need to know as a potential new hire is that upgrade will be AT LEAST 12-15 years.
Quote: Also is NetJets seriously considering age 65?
NetJets doesn't have the stones to fight the lawsuits that would result from a unilateral mandatory retirement age.

IF federal legislation for 91K/135 catches up with the 121 standard (as it should), then you can start to worry about it. Until then, it's nothing but message board...um...self-pleasuring.
12  52  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  72 
Page 62 of 75
Go to