Delta Pilots Association

Subscribe
125  525  575  615  621  622  623  624  625  626  627  628  629  635  675  725 
Page 625 of 959
Go to
Quote: Carl, try to pay attention, in DPA's own recap of the Atlanta surge, more like fizzle , they state that DPA was taking pictures in the pilot lounge. DPA's goes on to boast about turning a pilot into the CPO for violating Delta's media policy. Yep, a would be union who turns their own pilots in. Maybe DPA can volunteer to be the CPO's hat police.

Now grant you, that's just what DPA states, so it's quite possible it's BS.

DPA Watch - Delta Pilots Association Watchdog

Transform DPA - Delta Pilots Association

I clicked on them, read them, and then decided to send in my card. YGBSM. (D)ALPA is showing me less and less.
Quote: Captain DD on DPA Watch posted this:

Non-union print shops? Who is DALPA using for print shops and video production? And hotels?

The hotel in Manhattan... where 0 pilots are based but they are on Long Island and over in Newark... for that MEC meeting a while back, what hotel was that?

Are ALPA stickers made in house or at a union shop and which one? The pin I received in the mail for 9/11, who made that?

Just if you're going to write this you need to say... for instance ALPA uses... and uses... and uses...

What would've been real fun is if Captain DD had said "is the DPA going to allow their own employees to unionize and if so, will they treat them fairly like ALPA has done?"

Does Captain DD post here?
It is rich hypocrisy isn't it? ALPA complaining about DPA using a non-union vendor? But ALPA tries to break its own union and none of the apologists here have a word to say about that.

Stunning.

Carl
Quote: I clicked on them, read them, and then decided to send in my card. YGBSM. (D)ALPA is showing me less and less.

Thank you.
Quote: I clicked on them, read them, and then decided to send in my card. YGBSM. (D)ALPA is showing me less and less.
I agree. On the one hand, I want everyone to click on these websites to see how ALPA behaves. But on the other hand, I don't want management to see more evidence of how weak ALPA is.

If ALPA would only try some of these tactics against management instead of fellow pilots, they might actually gain some respect for being a union.

Carl
Quote: It also needs to cover the data storage of all of the traffic. The cost is much greater.

On the money sent to National, your LEC money, and a ton of other things that DALPA uses are part of that money. I think that if a breakout was done, we all would be very surprised at how much of the 30 million this pilot group eats up.
Is that data storage to save the emails? Because who saves it now?
Quote: Considering there are known entities on here who post without any FPL, is my assumption not logical?

See? I can write things like that too!

Wasn't there an group of independent pilots who ran a group called "ALPAwatch" at NWA back in the day?

Give us some research that provides evidence of the claim, and then I'll give you due.

Correlation does not equal causality.

Your assumption is just as logical, but mine sure ruffled your feathers, didn't it?

Besides, how can you not be embarrassed by that ridiculousness on those DPA watch sites? I got more and more uncomfortable in my chair the farther I read on it out of embarrassment for the guy writing it.

I hope for our dues sake he's not on FPL...
Quote: I agree. On the one hand, I want everyone to click on these websites to see how ALPA behaves. But on the other hand, I don't want management to see more evidence of how weak ALPA is.
Looks like it's too late for that.

Quote: If ALPA would only try some of these tactics against management instead of fellow pilots, they might actually gain some respect for being a union.

Carl
Not going to happen....

MGT

ALPA
WHOLLY CRAP!!! Are those websites paid for by alpa?? It's like it has been written by an angry jealous school boy.
Quote: Your assumption is just as logical, but mine sure ruffled your feathers, didn't it?

Besides, how can you not be embarrassed by that ridiculousness on those DPA watch sites? I got more and more uncomfortable in my chair the farther I read on it out of embarrassment for the guy writing it.

I hope for our dues sake he's not on FPL...
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should........But I'd like to be in GRU ruffling some feathers right now!!!

Just as much as I'm embarrassed for DPA. (the little doughnut that shows up on the tabs and the address bar is pretty funny though!<--- does anyone know where the doughnut thing came from? I can't figure it out.)

I hope for our sake he, she, they aren't on FPL either!!
Quote: WHOLLY CRAP!!! Are those websites paid for by alpa?? It's like it has been written by an angry jealous school boy.
NO!!!! That was a rumor allegation by Clamp. There is no evidence to support that conclusion. If anyone has proof of that I would like to see it.
125  525  575  615  621  622  623  624  625  626  627  628  629  635  675  725 
Page 625 of 959
Go to