Comair updates?

Subscribe
213  613  663  703  709  710  711  712  713  714  715  716  717  723  763  813  1213  1713 
Page 713 of 2260
Go to
Ooooooh, that last post took me off new hire status. Coooool.
Quote: May be true, but I believe the numbers that count are adjusted for weather and ATC
Nope, numbers are not adjusted. Published numbers include weather and ATC, which account for about 90% of cancellations. Of that, 95% occur in NE.
Don't forget about the CBP for good treatment either!!!
Quote: Don't forget about the CBP for good treatment either!!!
CBP?

Corn Bread Productions? Canadian Business Patterns?
Does anyone else think the fact that the FA bid was not cnx is weird??? Not only is it not cnx but they didnt get enough to go to CVG so they are offering it again in a secondary bid. Something is fishy.
Quote: Does anyone else think the fact that the FA bid was not cnx is weird??? Not only is it not cnx but they didnt get enough to go to CVG so they are offering it again in a secondary bid. Something is fishy.
Don't worry, they're just waiting until it's complete to cancel it...why only disappoint half?
Quote: Don't worry, they're just waiting until it's complete to cancel it...why only disappoint half?
Comair = Equal opportunity dissapointer
Cmon guys, you would have gotten those A/C if J.O. had not fought for them, or did he? I 've been perusing the internet and have yet to see an article on that, by the way.

I hope you all vent, get it out your system, employ whatever coping mechanisms you have, then keep a positive outlook about if anyone, yourselves. Many of you are outstanding folks, hell a couple of ya tried helping me get on at Comair. I am truly disappointed by what happened to you like most everyone else, but as its' said, what comes around goes around, and J.O. will certainly get his. This guy in my eyes caused Aloha to shut down, putting many folks on the street. It may be a sloooooooooow death, but its' coming, I have no doubts. All of you hang in there, when the industry turns around, you know what to do.

One more thing, COMPASS AIRLINES IS HIRING RIGHT NOW WITH A FLOW THROUGH TO NWA/DELTA. CHECK THE WEBSITE.
Hey CRJ Driver, is that Nicole Whitehead in your avatar, current XJT F.O. who did that spread for a well known mens' publication to pay for flight school?
Quote: Cmon guys, you would have gotten those A/C if J.O. had not fought for them, or did he? I 've been perusing the internet and have yet to see an article on that, by the way.
Nobody knows if J.O. fought this or not. You keep pursuing the internet, you won't find anything....

Quote:
I hope you all vent, get it out your system, employ whatever coping mechanisms you have, then keep a positive outlook about if anyone, yourselves. Many of you are outstanding folks, hell a couple of ya tried helping me get on at Comair. I am truly disappointed by what happened to you like most everyone else, but as its' said, what comes around goes around, and J.O. will certainly get his. This guy in my eyes caused Aloha to shut down, putting many folks on the street. It may be a sloooooooooow death, but its' coming, I have no doubts. All of you hang in there, when the industry turns around, you know what to do.

One more thing, COMPASS AIRLINES IS HIRING RIGHT NOW WITH A FLOW THROUGH TO NWA/DELTA. CHECK THE WEBSITE.
First you tell us to hang in there and have a positive outlook, and then you are advertising about Compass? You do know that with a flow through, there is also a flow back, and who knows, most likely Compass/Mesaba/Comair will be merged together. Why don't you go work for Compass? All your posts on this thread are nothing but crap...
213  613  663  703  709  710  711  712  713  714  715  716  717  723  763  813  1213  1713 
Page 713 of 2260
Go to