Details on Delta TA

Subscribe
421  821  871  911  917  918  919  920  921  922  923  924  925  931  971  1021 
Page 921 of 1030
Go to
Quote: You're not posting facts Professor. You're posting the spin from the MEC administration that you are being PAID to post. We all know how this works. You'll stop being paid if you don't stay on message...thus you stay on message.

You're NOT posting facts.

Carl
Reference my FPL post.

I am not being paid. At this point I am a volunteer in the truest sense. And my service to this group has nothing to do with blind loyalty to DALPA or any other organization.

It has to do with helping people understand a TA that has lots of changes and isn't all that easy to decipher.

Your attacks are continually rhetorical on me and others and on the facts of the TA. If you argued in facts instead of in some sort of false narrative about an evil MEC out to get you, people would easily be swayed by your arguments.

But you live in a world of confirmation bias. Everything you write is filtered by that bias and doesn't allow others to assess things as they are. And THAT is a disservice to your fellow pilots.

Once more, with feeling, please EVERYONE educate yourself and vote as you see fit on this TA.
Quote: Doing a great job of putting words in my mouth and spinning logical assessments into propaganda there Carl.
Just using your actual words dude. If you don't like the read back, stop using the words.

Quote: You know why it sounds the same? Because that's now business negotiations work.
You're not listening. You sound like someone who's only negotiating experience is within the confines of ALPA. You don't know how business negotiations work. You know how concessionary negotiations from a weak position work.

Quote: You don't get any feelings. It's a cold hard calculated business decision.
Is that why our guy started crying?

Quote: I lost a god damn fortune in the bankruptcy, but apparently still have the lucidity in my brain to remove my emotion from this fiasco.
Oh yeah, it sure sounds like it.

Quote: Seriously, what do you want the negotiators to say? What is their argument? Feelings of injustice are not leverage.
Our arguments and leverage are based on:
1. What we all gave up to invest in our company's turn around
2. The fact that our contract doesn't lead the industry in any section
3. The fact that our company is shockingly profitable
4. The company wants a deal FAST FAST FAST!

Next.

Carl
Quote: Thank you.

You just demonstrated why putting Bender on "ignore" is a great idea.
Why is a person who doesn't work for Delta on a Delta pilot thread recommending people ignore a Delta pilot?
Quote: Why is a person who doesn't work for Delta on a Delta pilot thread recommending people ignore a Delta pilot?
Who do they work for???
Quote: Why is a person who doesn't work for Delta on a Delta pilot thread recommending people ignore a Delta pilot?
SayAlt doesn't work for Delta? Now THAT's funny. Who does he work for?
Quote: Reference my FPL post.

I am not being paid. At this point I am a volunteer in the truest sense. And my service to this group has nothing to do with blind loyalty to DALPA or any other organization.

It has to do with helping people understand a TA that has lots of changes and isn't all that easy to decipher.

Your attacks are continually rhetorical on me and others and on the facts of the TA. If you argued in facts instead of in some sort of false narrative about an evil MEC out to get you, people would easily be swayed by your arguments.

But you live in a world of confirmation bias. Everything you write is filtered by that bias and doesn't allow others to assess things as they are. And THAT is a disservice to your fellow pilots.

Once more, with feeling, please EVERYONE educate yourself and vote as you see fit on this TA.
Thanks for your time and effort. But just looking at the Negotiators Notepad...the last thing before the signature line...is a highlighted " we urge you to vote yes". I hope all the roadshow reps feel as you do re: "educate yourself and vote as you see fit". That is not what our MEC is urging.
Quote: Do you really think they are doing the stock buyback to enrich themselves? Seriously?
Yes. That's the point of a stock buy back.

Carl
Quote: SayAlt doesn't work for Delta? Now THAT's funny. Who does he work for?
Hopefully they will answer that, but it's not here.
Quote: Thanks for your time and effort. But just looking at the Negotiators Notepad...the last thing before the signature line...is a highlighted " we urge you to vote yes". I hope all the roadshow reps feel as you do re: "educate yourself and vote as you see fit". That is not what our MEC is urging.
I know man. I don't like that. But you know...it is what it is.

Press a mental ignore button is what I recommend.
Quote: Yes. That's the point of a stock buy back.

Carl
Not a real smart way to enrich themselves though, is it? Come on Carl, you are an executive, you know that doesn't move the needle to any meaningful degree.
421  821  871  911  917  918  919  920  921  922  923  924  925  931  971  1021 
Page 921 of 1030
Go to