Contract Negotiations room

Subscribe
16  56  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  76 
Page 66 of 94
Go to
I'd assume P&W is on the hook to cover most/all of the bill...
Quote: Ok so let's burn this mathurfaulker to the ground.

Agreed! FUPM!
You guys have read our SCOPE section in the contract right? This should be no surprise.

Next read the codeshare section and imagine WOW or NAI or Ryan air or any yet to be named future carrier doing all of our growth flying up to including any and all future widebody flying. You did read the United contract comparison right? We want the widebody flying! We want it all.
Quote: You guys have read our SCOPE section in the contract right? This should be no surprise.

Next read the codeshare section and imagine WOW or NAI or Ryan air or any yet to be named future carrier doing all of our growth flying up to including any and all future widebody flying. You did read the United contract comparison right? We want the widebody flying! We want it all.
Is the Union paying attention?
That's the most important question.
Quote: Is the Union paying attention?
The NC claims they are. The most important question is wil the pilot group notice if the NC comes up short on section 1? Southwest pilots did.
Quote: The NC claims they are. The most important question is wil the pilot group notice if the NC comes up short on section 1? Southwest pilots did.

Do you have the intel on the NC scope claims? I've not seen or heard a peep about it...
Quote: Do you have the intel on the NC scope claims? I've not seen or heard a peep about it...
Scope hasn't been TAd so it's an unknown but you can certainly call or email them and they may give you some insight. If for nothing else to tell them how extremely important it is to you.
Quote: Is the Union paying attention?
You guys ever notice the union just does the bare minimum to keep a mutiny from occurring?

We complained about inaction and wanted to picket and we got 2 organized. No more planned.

We wanted billboards and newspaper ads and after the Bendover no show we were told the billboards (or something more aggressive) would be coming... but then crickets.

We were told that they had a plan and we needed to play nice so the mediator would be our friend but since Bendover publicly embarrassed us (and himself) then it was time to grow a pair. But still nothing.

BumbleBob slaps us in the face with Miami air and we get an email telling us "it's allowed". Not one mention of follow up action.

When this company comes to the table next week and offers us current JB rates will this feckless NC finally lead?

If the chokers refuse to participate the union needs to seek them out to provide information about the current state.
We should have had billboards ready to go the day after Bendover no show. We should anticipate what's coming in June meltdown and have the press releases and billboards ready to go. "Spirit Passengers-sorry your flight was cancelled. Spirit pilots are all leaving while our CEO was paid $7.2M and refuses a standard contract"
But I'm guessing this union leadership has a plan in place just aggressive enough to keep the apologist here from waking up.
I'm not saying the union is purposely dragging this out but it's starting to look like it.
Quote: I think the Union has a very well thought out plan and waits for certain triggers to occur before they act on them.

Also, unfortunately the Miami Air or sub service is contractually legal.

Lastly, Worthless Bendover didn't just not show up, he had a BOD meeting and the other clowns with the ability to negotiate were present.

Anyway, the only ones who can get us a contract is US.

Also, maybe if some of our CAs would just fng stop for a month, I mean Jesus Christ talk about selfish. Just stop helping for one month, stop going above and beyond to help rescue this place
^^^^this!! The NC/union isn't going to get us $1.2 billion deal all on their own.. it's up to us to pull in the same direction!!
Quote: You guys ever notice the union just does the bare minimum to keep a mutiny from occurring?

But I'm guessing this union leadership has a plan in place just aggressive enough to keep the apologist here from waking up.
I'm not saying the union is purposely dragging this out but it's starting to look like it.
What I have noticed is that you do everything you possibly can to de-unify us and smear the union. 🖕 What side are you on?
16  56  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  76 
Page 66 of 94
Go to