Frontier Negotiations Discussion

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  11  51  101 
Page 1 of 465
Go to
Perhaps we can use this thread for any/all info regarding our negotiations, strike prep, public offering questions, etc.
https://www.google.com/amp/www.marke...B-8BC1DE1B6CEC

Frontier Airlines parent files to go public

By Caitlin Huston
Published: Mar 31, 2017 4:25 pm ET
Frontier Group Holdings Inc. FRNT parent of Frontier Airlines, filed to go public Friday. The company filed for an offering of $100 million, which is likely a placeholder amount. Frontier reported net income of $200 million in 2016, up from $146 million. It reported total operating revenue of $1.7 billion in 2016, up from $1.6 billion in 2015. Frontier had filed for bankruptcy in 2008 and came out of bankruptcy in October 2009 after it was acquired by a subsidiary of Republic Airways Holdings Inc. Indigo Partners LLC acquired the company in 2013. Citigroup, Deutsche Bank Securities, Evercore ISI and J.P. Morgan are the lead underwriters on the offering.
This thread was probably a good idea! Hopefully people actually direct posts relavent to the title here. Very little F9 Hiring talk actually takes place in the Frontier Hiring thread...good call.
Agreed! We need our own section now like Spirit.
So we now know that Frontier's CEO, Barry Biffle, had compensation for 2016 in excess of $5.7 Million.

I would be curious how that compares to other airlines, including the legacies?
Quote: So we now know that Frontier's CEO, Barry Biffle, had compensation for 2016 in excess of $5.7 Million.

I would be curious how that compares to other airlines, including the legacies?
They are a little outdated
http://www.dallasnews.com/business/airlines/2015/05/05/lets-take-a-look-at-airline-executive-pay
Quote: They are a little outdated
Let?s take a look at airline executive pay | Airlines | Dallas News
Thank you! Interesting to know that Biffle's compensation exceeds that of Southwest's Gary Kelly.

Regarding executive compensation, Southwest is part of Frontier's peer group. It should be no different for the pilot group.
Quote: Thank you! Interesting to know that Biffle's compensation exceeds that of Southwest's Gary Kelly.

Regarding executive compensation, Southwest is part of Frontier's peer group. It should be no different for the pilot group.
Oh, but our peer groups are only the lowest paid narrow-body operators! Remember? Miami Air and Copa are clearly in our peer group! Because, like...ummm..we fly into Miami?
Anyone think F9 ALPA isn't going to up their "ask" at the next session based off the $$$ numbers in the IPO filing? They'd be fools not to
I hope our $$$ ask is greater than the Spirit ask. But I also know pay rates arnt everything. I do not see us getting super high hourly rates without giving some on an issue like vacation.
1  2  3  4  5  11  51  101 
Page 1 of 465
Go to