Piedmont Airlines News & Rumors

Subscribe
285  335  375  381  382  383  384  385  386  387  388  389  395  435  485 
Page 385 of 697
Go to
Quote: 725/55 =13.18

When flow drops to 5/month it will be a 13 year flow for new hires...

Piedmont also has the lowest amount of applicants to AA (and other airlines it’s presumed) outside of the flow, so don’t expect outside attrition to decrease the flow times by too much.

Oh I don’t. Just simply stating these potential new hires are so blind to believe they will actually flow in 3-5 years that they are blind to our actual QOL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You should hear the flow wannabes at envoy, they are the dumbest of all 3 w/o's. They will give up anything for flow, there words not mine.
Envoy junior pilots and envoy mec are whom you should be worried about screwing this up.
Quote: You should hear the flow wannabes at envoy, they are the dumbest of all 3 w/o's. They will give up anything for flow, there words not mine.

Envoy junior pilots and envoy mec are whom you should be worried about screwing this up.

The WO shouldn’t be cutting each other down in competition, rather trying to get more different people.

PSA can be the “compromise” WO, with decent pay and flow (what it currently is).
PDT can be the high pay, lower (current flow) flow WO.
9E can be the high flow, lower (current pay) pay WO.

There is a variety of people that want different things, so give it to them.
9E is not a w/o of aag
You know what he means. One can only hope that they make each WO a little different than the other but with the same goal in the end. Would be an interesting concept and fun to see how the experiment works out.
Quote: You should hear the flow wannabes at envoy, they are the dumbest of all 3 w/o's. They will give up anything for flow, there words not mine.
Envoy and PDT have sh@tty QOL. Who can blame anyone for wanting to get out sooner. I certainly wouldn't.
Do you know how the flow works at Envoy after the Protected Pilots are gone? If not, then kindly ****. I don’t worry about the keyboard warriors on APC because they aren’t the ones who are going to be negotiating. Envoy isn’t the weak link in the AAG machine. There’s a reason that they went to PSA first.
Quote: Oh I don’t. Just simply stating these potential new hires are so blind to believe they will actually flow in 3-5 years that they are blind to our actual QOL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Apparently recruiters are now telling applicants that flow time for new hires is 5-6 years...
Quote: Do you know how the flow works at Envoy after the Protected Pilots are gone? If not, then kindly ****. I don’t worry about the keyboard warriors on APC because they aren’t the ones who are going to be negotiating. Envoy isn’t the weak link in the AAG machine. There’s a reason that they went to PSA first.
I’m struggling to see how PSA getting a pay increase with basically no/net zero concessions makes PSA the weak link here. PSAs pay increase is a great thing for everyone involved. The WO forums weren’t on fire demanding action until this raise went through.
Raise the bar even higher.
Quote: Do you know how the flow works at Envoy after the Protected Pilots are gone? If not, then kindly ****. I don’t worry about the keyboard warriors on APC because they aren’t the ones who are going to be negotiating. Envoy isn’t the weak link in the AAG machine. There’s a reason that they went to PSA first.
Let's see, after the ppg, you go to 15 per month maximum plus a percentage of all new hires at aa, which if they hire at aa 1000 pilots your 15 may be 22 per month. Oh and let's not forget how your disciplinary and attendance plays a big factor on the flowbe actually allowed to flow.
That about right. You better be worried about the apc warriors because most are scared shi less when it comes to a fight, like a fight with aag, they will be walking bend over for their entire career at aag.
285  335  375  381  382  383  384  385  386  387  388  389  395  435  485 
Page 385 of 697
Go to