Piedmont Airlines News & Rumors

Subscribe
15  55  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  75  115  165  565 
Page 65 of 697
Go to
Quote: Anyone know what the upgrade class dates in Oct are?
I know Oct 9...after that not sure if they running 2 but next would be 23rd if they are.
Quote: I know Oct 9...after that not sure if they running 2 but next would be 23rd if they are.
Question is because of Irma when are they doing the 25th class as well or are they are all as just do the 9th??
Anyone know when the -300s are going away and ROA closes? Not sure if there's a definitive date to their retirement like the -100s do.
Quote: Anyone know when the -300s are going away and ROA closes? Not sure if there's a definitive date to their retirement like the -100s do.
June 2018 is what I heard from one of the CPs.
Quote: June 2018 is what I heard from one of the CPs.
Heard the same. Also we are down to 10 300's now instead of 11.
Quote: Heard the same. Also we are down to 10 300's now instead of 11.
I guess that dash is down and out for a while.. still in GSO?
Parking
Question about parking as a commuter. I have never commuted before and I currently fly out of BWI, its not my commuter listed airport, and the manager at bee wii told me I cannot get a pass since I don't have a badge from BWI. so my question is how do you get one at any other airport that is not your base? Does pdt or any other airline have to make a call wave a magic wand or is there a form to fill out? I do have a 5 star uber rating now which is clutch haha. Im gonna call the CP on monday, just curious what y'all have done.
Quote: Question about parking as a commuter. I have never commuted before and I currently fly out of BWI, its not my commuter listed airport, and the manager at bee wii told me I cannot get a pass since I don't have a badge from BWI. so my question is how do you get one at any other airport that is not your base? Does pdt or any other airline have to make a call wave a magic wand or is there a form to fill out? I do have a 5 star uber rating now which is clutch haha. Im gonna call the CP on monday, just curious what y'all have done.
1.. put your form in to change your commuter airport.

2.. some airports will give you a discount on a parking pass, but PDT will only pay for a pass at a base.. phl, sby, roa.
Quote: 1.. put your form in to change your commuter airport.

2.. some airports will give you a discount on a parking pass, but PDT will only pay for a pass at a base.. phl, sby, roa.
Probably a good idea. I mean my listed commuter airport up until this past July AA or Airways didn't even fly into the state.. (I know lots about a commuting policy for sure) figured I'd be gone in Nov so I wasn't too worried about a parking tag. But now that's haulted another 5 months in purgatory awaits me. Personally my timing on everything career wise important I've been shafted on. I'll say it again, Im so thrilled NONE of you have to sit 2 years FO rsv at $24/hr 5 plus to upgrade w the stagnation of a mud puddle Kenya. Least I'll get the holidays off at Pdt 😂😂😂
Heard AA is having 2 November classes
15  55  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  75  115  165  565 
Page 65 of 697
Go to