Hageland Aviation-Ravn Alaska

Subscribe
12  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25 
Page 22 of 25
Go to
Quote: Ugh, I’m sorry. Fortunately everyone is hiring for those who want out.
There are a few people leaving ASAP, but I have a feeling many will stick it out to enjoy one more summer of flying in Alaska and then bail.
What’s the word on the Atqasuk crash, I heard a rumor it was maybe an icing induced tail stall.
Who the heck did you hear that from
http://www.ktva.com/story/37976498/ntsb-pilot-blames-autopilot-in-atqasuk-crash
Quote: What’s the word on the Atqasuk crash, I heard a rumor it was maybe an icing induced tail stall.
I think it was Colonel Mustard with the pistol in the conservatory!

‘Squatch
and his candlestick
Quote: In this day, people gotta do just about anything to get their career in aviation started. Not saying I would, but I guarantee people would still apply for an FO spot if the pay was cut to a Happy Meal.

Actually, there are all kinds of options for low time pilots these days. My old coworkers at H6 earn every cent of their paycheck to live in ****holes like Bethel and put up with all the other BS that comes with the job. If you are so desperate for SIC caravan time, why don't you head over to Mokulele and bunk with Swayne for bottom dollar?
Yes a lot of entry level jobs pay decent now, but theres a handful of them only and really hard to get into. Its easier to get to a major than a job at 250h. 😉
There was a discussion on one of the Facebook aviation career pages that effective 5/1 they are moving their mins to ATP mins. This cannot be true considering they just cut the pay? Anyone in the know?
Not a chance that is accurate lmao
Hope it's false, but that's exactly what Great Lakes did 6 months prior...
12  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25 
Page 22 of 25
Go to