AA Class Drops

Subscribe
3  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  23  63  113 
Page 13 of 281
Go to
Quote: Yes, but Scott asked nicely if everyone that picked ahead if they would pass on that domicile and they all agreed to pass on it.
Ok. That's cool
OK, now for the 7/11 class...
A friend will be in that one. It seems some of you seem to find out the anticipated. "Class drop" a little beforehand. So...anybody with any pre-class intel?
Quote: A friend will be in that one. It seems some of you seem to find out the anticipated. "Class drop" a little beforehand. So...anybody with any pre-class intel?
I don't think it's given to the people who will leak it until about 1 week before the class.
July 11th,

Just got my email, proposed is

18 lax airbus international
17 lga 737 domestic
6 phl 190 international
Can anybody tell me what international destinations there are for lax airbus and phl 190? I thought the 190 was mostly shuttle flying in the northeast corridor.
Quote: July 11th,

17 lga 737 domestic

6 phl 190 international

All former LUS bases are international qualified.

The 190 goes to Nassau and Grand Cayman on the weekends this month ( I think). It changes every month but we see Providenciales, Freeport, Nassau, Grand Cayman and that's about it.
Quote: Can anybody tell me what international destinations there are for lax airbus?
There may be a few odd international destinations that you'll fly to through other bases, but the reason for the international status is to facilitate the Hawaii flying. So LAX 320 I almost seems like a domestic status (with a lot of domestic flying) that also does HI flights.
Quote: July 11th,

17 lga 737 domestic
6 phl 190 international
Wow... that's a lot different that historic drops I've seen. No PHL bus and what's with the explosion of NY 737s (I think that doubles the Y1 737 FOs in LGA)?
Quote: Wow... that's a lot different that historic drops I've seen. No PHL bus and what's with the explosion of NY 737s (I think that doubles the Y1 737 FOs in LGA)?

So many of the new 73 FOs immediately bid out to other bases that there are always vacancies in NYC.
Quote: So many of the new 73 FOs immediately bid out to other bases that there are always vacancies in NYC.
Copy. That would do it. Also serves as an indicator that it must be a beatdown.
3  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  23  63  113 
Page 13 of 281
Go to