AA Class Drops

Subscribe
93  143  183  189  190  191  192  193  194  195  196  197  203  243 
Page 193 of 281
Go to
Quote: You can get hired OTS from Envoy (or any other WO carrier for that matter) as well. You better have some things to make yourself stand out though.

Honestly, if you are dead set on going to AA, I would recommend going to a WO in case OTS doesn't work out. And, for whatever reason if you change your mind about AA, you can still try to go somewhere else too.

What is your background, if you don't mind me asking?
I’ve thought about that as well. The main concern there is if working for a WO would steer the company away because they want to keep their regionals staffed. Not sure if AA plays that game, but it makes you wonder if that could be the case.

As far as my background goes. I’m 1.5 years away from a bachelors and currently instructing. Doing as much homework as possible to set myself up for success when it comes to applying to mainline. I know it’s a few years out and a lot is gonna happen between now and then, but I don’t want to look back and have one of those “if I had (fill in the blank), I would be at AA mainline by now” moments.
Quote: What is the scene over at ENY?
Ask any ENY pilot or you could go to the ENY thread and see for yourself.
Quote: Ask any ENY pilot or you could go to the ENY thread and see for yourself.
That’s a pretty a hole reply from someone asking a lot of questions here!
They have a lot to complain about at ENY, but it is a pretty good deal, one of the best imo, especially if you desire to ultimately reside in the big D. Last year they hired a couple handful outside of the flow. Things are always changing in this business and you will more than likely have a regrettable moment or ten in your long career. I am afraid that ruling the flow through out might be a mistake as a lot of pilots with stellar resumes are not getting the call from the legacy carriers. ULCC’s and ACMI is a little different, if that is your goal, I think any regional would do
Our class of 36. 33 military 2 from another regional and 1 from a part 135 charter company.

WO is the way to go unless you military.
Quote: Our class of 36. 33 military 2 from another regional and 1 from a part 135 charter company.

WO is the way to go unless you military.
You guys had zero flows?
Quote: You guys had zero flows?
Third class in April I think...
Yeah in a rare month if there is 3 classes. The 3rd class has no flows.
Anyone mind posting or PMing me what the mid/end of month pay looks like during training and then after IOE? I was told mid month is always an advance of 1,000 but I’m more curious about end of month. I know it will vary a bit but just trying to get an idea what to expect. Thanks
niiiiiice.. lol
93  143  183  189  190  191  192  193  194  195  196  197  203  243 
Page 193 of 281
Go to