JetBlue pilot online job application issues

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 12
Go to
IT Application Issues!!!?
Has anyone cracked the code? I put in all the information and I save it and when I come back to finish, nothing! I also have to scroll left and right because it doesn't populate the whole page. Does anyone have the same problem? I am assuming I'm doing something wrong.

Thanks for any and all help,

HappyD
Quote: Has anyone cracked the code? I put in all the information and I save it and when I come back to finish, nothing! I also have to scroll left and right because it doesn't populate the whole page. Does anyone have the same problem? I am assuming I'm doing something wrong.

HappyD
My friend and I are both having the same issue.. Not sure what the deal is... The application site is obviously able to parse my resume since it auto-fills basic info and employment history.. But still kicks back the "Please resubmit in text" email.
Quote: Has anyone cracked the code? I put in all the information and I save it and when I come back to finish, nothing! I also have to scroll left and right because it doesn't populate the whole page. Does anyone have the same problem? I am assuming I'm doing something wrong.

HappyD
Yes seems like a lot of people are having the same issues. Try a different browser to populate the whole page. The other issues I haven't found a fix for. I use Chrome. Seems to work pretty well.
2.5 hours of application work... vaporized. Not even my address is correct anymore in my profile. WTF.
Not surprised with our it department.
My recommendation to anyone applying, if a page has things such as flight time and employers, things you have to look up, print that page out before saving it. It will save you the replacement cost of a computer and the time necessary to fill the dent in the wall where the computer was smashed before your wife gets home.
If your getting an email after submitting the application should be in there. You just should not be getting the email.
It'll say whether the application has been submitted or not under View Application Status in your profile. If it says "Submitted" you should be good.
Good grief. I can't get past the Resume Builder. Every time I fill it out, then hit "Save and finish it later" or "Next" I'm booted off to the Job Search page and all my work is lost.
Okay, I figured out the Resume Builder. Every time I make an entry I save, exit and log back in.
Now I can't upload additional documents. I keep getting an "invalid document name" message. Anyone with ideas??? I've tried Chrome and IE. I've tried docx, doc and pdf. File size is small enough. I've tried renaming the documents. Nothing seems to work. Thanks.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 12
Go to