Western Global Airlines

Subscribe
41  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  61 
Page 51 of 88
Go to
Plus, nice, short flights...

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/a...513sn#2c2396e1
Quote: That's a very weak flex, most ACMI captains flying AMC missions these days are blocking 20-40 hours a month and doing 20k without a single day of OT. Guys who do the full month are pulling 35-50k. WGA has potential, but the current pay is not something to be proud of or even justifiable.
ACMI captains making 35-50k? Maybe a few outliers, but definitely not the norm. They're still making way more than a Western Global Captain, but 25-35k/mo is a more accurate range.
Quote: ACMI captains making 35-50k? Maybe a few outliers, but definitely not the norm. They're still making way more than a Western Global Captain, but 25-35k/mo is a more accurate range.
On a month completely filled with OT (zero days home)... Do the math... At most the days alone add up to 30k before you start adding flight time.
Quote: On a month completely filled with OT (zero days home)... Do the math... At most the days alone add up to 30k before you start adding flight time.
How you gonna do that more than once without timing out? I worked 2 days of OT last month and it put me up against a time wall and went home to let some time drop. But to the point….I usually gross 25K or so. One OT month a while back got me 46K…but damn, thats working just way too hard. And again….timeout issues….
Quote: How you gonna do that more than once without timing out? I worked 2 days of OT last month and it put me up against a time wall and went home to let some time drop. But to the point….I usually gross 25K or so. One OT month a while back got me 46K…but damn, thats working just way too hard. And again….timeout issues….
I've done a few 25k months as year 1 FO.
Quote: I've done a few 25k months as year 1 FO.
Been like that since Covid started. Before Covid it was all min guarantee. At Ups were still seeing a lot of ACMI pilots in our new hour classes.
Quote: How you gonna do that more than once without timing out? I worked 2 days of OT last month and it put me up against a time wall and went home to let some time drop. But to the point….I usually gross 25K or so. One OT month a while back got me 46K…but damn, thats working just way too hard. And again….timeout issues….
Look man, before this turns into a paycheck comparison its easy to do when you block less than 100 a month. Did it constantly in 2020... lots of ACMI guys did. The overarching point is WGA pay is atrociously low and hopefully your union is able go fix that.
Quote: Look man, before this turns into a paycheck comparison its easy to do when you block less than 100 a month. Did it constantly in 2020... lots of ACMI guys did. The overarching point is WGA pay is atrociously low and hopefully your union is able go fix that.
Agree. Just affirming the point that WGA pay is abysmal. Pretty sure most regionals have a better compensation package these days.
Quote: Agree. Just affirming the point that WGA pay is abysmal. Pretty sure most regionals have a better compensation package these days.
Really ? I made 267k last year. Show me a regional which can match that ! Oh yes, I did work my butt off, since I have no issues working a bit more if I enjoy the job and it gives me the perks which are my personal priority. For those of you who set finances as top priority with the least amount of work hours, you definitely have better options. For those who may be interested to be a part of a fairly new, but rapidly growing and profitable airline, don’t hesitate to ask questions.
Quote: Plus, nice, short flights...

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/a...513sn#2c2396e1
Heeeeere is Johnny ! With the shortest post of his life LOL
41  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  61 
Page 51 of 88
Go to