While Jetblue Stagnates....

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 42
Go to
Quote: Umm they’re growing mostly RJ flying.
United has over 50 jets (777s, 787s, and 737 MAX) being delivered in 2018 and 2019. We are certainly not growing "mostly RJs". The company is also capped at 76 seaters.

And sorry guys, we aren't buying JB, even though I think it would be great at the right price.
Quote: United has over 50 jets (777s, 787s, and 737 MAX) being delivered in 2018 and 2019. We are certainly not growing "mostly RJs". The company is also capped at 76 seaters.

And sorry guys, we aren't buying JB, even though I think it would be great at the right price.
Strongest balance sheet in the industry behind SWA.

Not happening.
Quote: United has over 50 jets (777s, 787s, and 737 MAX) being delivered in 2018 and 2019. We are certainly not growing "mostly RJs". The company is also capped at 76 seaters.

Sorry man- None of us here at B6 even think its possible or affordable.

United has 7 billion dollars laying around? Even if that did happen, It would be a merger and not a purchase. Not sure if you know the difference.
Quote: United has 7 billion dollars laying around? Even if that did happen, It would be a merger and not a purchase. Not sure if you know the difference.
United could issue stock in a "purchase". Companies acquire (purchase) other companies all the time either cash, stock, or a combination of both. You do know United has re-purchased $5B if its own stock (and counting) that can be used to issue to shareholders of a company being purchased.

Don’t be sorry. Few here wanna be a piece of United.
Quote: Don’t be sorry. Few here wanna be a piece of United.
Untrue.

Filler
Some do, some don't. What we REALLY want is for our management team to find that rudder! Invest in the AIRLINE. Learn how to RUN an airline. And invest in it's PILOTS.
Quote: Some do, some don't. What we REALLY want is for our management team to find that rudder! Invest in the AIRLINE. Learn how to RUN an airline. And invest in it's PILOTS.
That’s a bingo.
Quote: Untrue.

Filler
Disagree

Filler

But we can do that all day
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 42
Go to