767 FO Indy = 8

A300 CAP MEM = 0
A300 FO MEM = 30

757 CAP MEM = 33
757 FO MEM = 60
757 CAP Cologne = 9
757 FO Cologne = 0

No vacancies in the MD11 at any base
The sad thing is, all the talk about the new bidding system isn’t going to change anything. I’m sure the training dates will be push back and forth as usual because unlike other companies there is no deadline to start class after being awarded a sit. Most companies will pay you the higher rate of the seat awarded and current if you’re not trained with 3-6mths or what ever the contract language states.
With 9 CGN CA vacancies can one expect 9 CGN FO’s will bid the captain slot creating 9 FO vacancies soon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: The sad thing is, all the talk about the new bidding system isn’t going to change anything. I’m sure the training dates will be push back and forth as usual because unlike other companies there is no deadline to start class after being awarded a sit. Most companies will pay you the higher rate of the seat awarded and current if you’re not trained with 3-6mths or what ever the contract language states.
All right ... another subject for StarClipper to educate us with his vast knowledge of everything aviation (is this FoxHunter with a different screen name?).

Maybe he can go back to his sailboat roots and educate them?

https://www.cruisecritic.com/reviews....cfm?ShipID=96

Quote: All right ... another subject for StarClipper to educate us with his vast knowledge of everything aviation (is this FoxHunter with a different screen name?).

Maybe he can go back to his sailboat roots and educate them?

https://www.cruisecritic.com/reviews....cfm?ShipID=96

Nope I just voicing my disappointment with FDX ALPA. You don’t have to like it. It’s just the way I feel.
Gee you guys *itch when there isn’t a bid, and then you *itch when there is one.
Quote: Nope I just voicing my disappointment with FDX ALPA. You don’t have to like it. It’s just the way I feel.
Union bashing 101...well done.

The equipment bid, retirement work, CBA 2015. Why don't you whinny girls grow some cajones. You sound so overly self absorbed its friggin ridiculous!! At least get some panty liners for all of your bleeding.

Whaaa!!!!
So much for expanding IND domicile.
Here's the link for the new Section 24 video. Might be a good idea to review as some of the processes and wording has changed. Don't forget that your standing bid was reset to current seat at 100% last week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=Nt_AMmSkTVw
fairly uninformed crew force we have. This FCIF was as expected and as anticipated. The contract is from 2015! Sure there are some unknowns but overall its pretty straight forward.
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 21
Go to