First year pay

Subscribe
6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  20 
Page 10 of 32
Go to
Allegdely some of the early Jan class were sent home for a month, no whales there...
Quote: Allegdely some of the early Jan class were sent home for a month, no whales there...
Some classes in 2007 had 2-3 weeks between indoc and aircraft systems. Nothing new here. No whales then either

Its not a new problem.
What kind of travel benefits UPS have?
I’m sure you get in CASS immediately, but how about ZED tickets for you and your family?
How long do you have to wait for you or your family to get ZED privileges?
And which European and Asian airlines do you have in your ZED agreement?

Thanks in advance.
Quote: What kind of travel benefits UPS have?
I’m sure you get in CASS immediately, but how about ZED tickets for you and your family?

Thanks in advance.

CASS within a couple days.

No ZED privileges.

We have some space-A agreements with Southwest, Delta, Lufthansa.

I heard maybe more on the way.
Quote: CASS within a couple days.

No ZED privileges.

Okay, no ZED.
What exactly is the space-A agreements? I assume that’s only for you as a pilot, not for your family?
Quote: What kind of travel benefits UPS have?

Thanks in advance.
We do have ZED benefits, but I don’t think many folks bother with it. You gain access for your immediate family after 6 months. We do have agreements with some European carriers, don’t know about Asian.
Quote: We do have ZED benefits, but I don’t think many folks bother with it. You gain access for your immediate family after 6 months. We do have agreements with some European carriers, don’t know about Asian.
Oh, great thanks.
My family use Lufthansa, and Iberia ZED tickets all the time in Europe. It will help.
Thanks.
Quote: CASS within a couple days.

No ZED privileges.

We absolutely do have ZED privileges. I took a screenshot of MYIDTRAVEL but don’t know how to post it here. This is NOT to be confused with MYIDLISTING which is for JS. Some airlines are ZED high, some medium, I don’t think we have any low. Gets turned on after 6 months. Our ZED agreements are not as generous as passenger airlines but still decent. The best benefits are on Southwest, Delta and Lufthansa. For example, JAX-MIA on AA is $58, JAX-FLL is $38 on WN. System is fully automated, no need to talk to anyone. My family has used it multiple times. Best to use Staff Traveler or something similar to obtain loads, including how many non revs listed.

AA
Allegiant
Croatia Airlines
Delta
LOT Polish
Lufthansa
Mokulele
PenAir
Ravn Alaska
Southwest
TAM
Tradewind
Quote: We absolutely do have ZED privileges. I took a screenshot of MYIDTRAVEL but don’t know how to post it here. This is NOT to be confused with MYIDLISTING which is for JS. Some airlines are ZED high, some medium, I don’t think we have any low. Gets turned on after 6 months. Our ZED agreements are not as generous as passenger airlines but still decent. The best benefits are on Southwest, Delta and Lufthansa. For example, JAX-MIA on AA is $58, JAX-FLL is $38 on WN. System is fully automated, no need to talk to anyone. My family has used it multiple times. Best to use Staff Traveler or something similar to obtain loads, including how many non revs listed.

AA
Allegiant
Croatia Airlines
Delta
LOT Polish
Lufthansa
Mokulele
PenAir
Ravn Alaska
Southwest
TAM
Tradewind
Thanks, HowardHughes8.
My family will love Lufthansa MyIDtravel.
Quote: We do have ZED benefits, but I don’t think many folks bother with it..

Im sitting in Nikolaev, Ukraine as I type visiting family and friends. Flew Delta to Frankfurt, LOT to Warsaw-Odessa. Going back on LOT to Cologne and catch our 747 home Tuesday night.

$226 total out of pocket. We have absolutely wonderful ID90 benefits IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  20 
Page 10 of 32
Go to