First year pay

Subscribe
7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  21 
Page 11 of 32
Go to
Quote: Im sitting in Nikolaev, Ukraine as I type visiting family and friends. Flew Delta to Frankfurt, LOT to Warsaw-Odessa. Going back on LOT to Cologne and catch our 747 home Tuesday night.

$226 total out of pocket. We have absolutely wonderful ID90 benefits IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, G550Guy, my fam and I use ID90 all the time in Europe and Asia. Great prices!
I'm confused. Zed and id90 are two seperate things. I thought that we had zed's?
Quote: I'm confused. Zed and id90 are two seperate things. I thought that we had zed's?

Good question, I don’t know. The website that we use to book (after 6 mos of employment) is myidtravel.com, maybe someone with knowledge can answer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
After looking at it I believe ZED (Zonal Employee Discount) is a type of fare; ID90 and MyIDtravel are websites used to book ZED fares. Within those sites specific airlines can offer the ZED high medium or low fares.
In the old days, with an ID you could get 90%off...zed, zonal, is newer and usually better.
Going back to the original topic...How many credit hours (realistically speaking) a new hire can expect a month? What would the approximately 1st year gross income be? Of course, considering one must look beyond the 1st year pay, but in the mean time the bills will continue to come (at a reduced rate, of course).
Guarantee.

75hr per 28-day pay period, 13 pay periods in a year.
Quote: Going back to the original topic...How many credit hours (realistically speaking) a new hire can expect a month? What would the approximately 1st year gross income be? Of course, considering one must look beyond the 1st year pay, but in the mean time the bills will continue to come (at a reduced rate, of course).
You are guaranteed 75 hrs pay each month. You can pickup open time for about $300/trip min. First year pay goes up to $48.86/hr with an annual guarantee of $47,639 on Sept 1. You'll probably gross about $50k your first year, to include perdiem, premiums, open time etc.
Quote: You are guaranteed 75 hrs pay each month. You can pickup open time for about $300/trip min. First year pay goes up to $48.86/hr with an annual guarantee of $47,639 on Sept 1. You'll probably gross about $50k your first year, to include perdiem, premiums, open time etc.
Depends on the fleet but I think that might be a bit conservative
Quote: Depends on the fleet but I think that might be a bit conservative
International would be more, especially ANC B747. A conservative number, but not inaccurate.

Like the $300 per trip picked up on days off mentioned in the same post. That must be a simple turn for 6 hours. A conservative way to look at things.

Even better if you can wait till second year, that simple trip pays over $1100 a day. It pays to wait, if possible.
7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  21 
Page 11 of 32
Go to