Apr 9th & May 7th classes

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 
Page 4 of 9
Go to
Quote: But you are. No one is saying they are cool with the subcontracting and all I said was I don’t think it is happening at a level enough to start publically accusing our EB of false statements. Seriously, you are creating your own fake news.
Must be one of the regulars on the Bar and Grill who thinks our world revolves around our EB and this contract. Guys saying how great it is, meanwhile *****ing about everything under the sun, the catering thread is pretty hilarious.
Quote: the catering thread is pretty hilarious.
That thread costed me many beers.
Quote: That thread costed me many beers.
come on
For folks in the April 9 and May 7th classes, when was your interview? Just trying to get an idea as to how far out people are getting scheduled for classes. I had heard a rumor that they've got training booked as far out as late summer now but haven't seen anything to confirm it...so to me it's still a rumor.
Thanks.
Quote: For folks in the April 9 and May 7th classes, when was your interview? Just trying to get an idea as to how far out people are getting scheduled for classes. I had heard a rumor that they've got training booked as far out as late summer now but haven't seen anything to confirm it...so to me it's still a rumor.
Thanks.
Interviewed: 11 July 2017

Class date: 7 May 2018

Swimming for 10 months!!!
Quote: For folks in the April 9 and May 7th classes, when was your interview? Just trying to get an idea as to how far out people are getting scheduled for classes. I had heard a rumor that they've got training booked as far out as late summer now but haven't seen anything to confirm it...so to me it's still a rumor.
Thanks.
From having gone thru the experience, knowing others who have done so, reading these threads, our internal B&G forums, and hearing talk from the training people during recurrent all over the past 3 years, my best guess is that they pencil people into classes up to 3 months out. I bet they leave a few slots open for ‘high interview score’ types until the last minute but have no evidence to support this. Also, there will always be class openings from people scheduled for classes who accept employment elsewhere. Key point: ace your interview. If you’re already in the pool keep improving your resume and keep trying for FedEx at the same time.

Best of luck!
Quote: Must be one of the regulars on the Bar and Grill who thinks our world revolves around our EB and this contract. Guys saying how great it is, meanwhile *****ing about everything under the sun, the catering thread is pretty hilarious.
It doesn’t get much better than this EB. Enjoy what we have while it lasts. Not expecting much from the ** guys like you will vote in next.
Quote: It doesn’t get much better than this EB. Enjoy what we have while it lasts. Not expecting much from the fuhktard guys like you will vote in next.
Very eloquently put for a man of your education and stature, keep up the good work.
Quote: From having gone thru the experience, knowing others who have done so, reading these threads, our internal B&G forums, and hearing talk from the training people during recurrent all over the past 3 years, my best guess is that they pencil people into classes up to 3 months out. I bet they leave a few slots open for ‘high interview score’ types until the last minute but have no evidence to support this. Also, there will always be class openings from people scheduled for classes who accept employment elsewhere. Key point: ace your interview. If you’re already in the pool keep improving your resume and keep trying for FedEx at the same time.

Best of luck!
Thanks! I took and passed the Hogan and the call dropped for the interview call. Haven’t heard back. Argh on cell service.
Quote: Thanks! I took and passed the Hogan and the call dropped for the interview call. Haven’t heard back. Argh on cell service.
They didn't bother calling you back? Who did you speak to?
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 
Page 4 of 9
Go to