ABX spooling down

Subscribe
12  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26 
Page 22 of 32
Go to
Quote: To clarify, a ABX pilot coming to ATI will be paid as a new hire at year one longevity ATI scale. If they have greater than year one seniority at ABX, the difference will be made up by ATSG coffers.

But above and beyond all that, there might not be a place for any ABX folks at ATI to come to. ABX Scope preventing an ATSG sister carrier from operating a 767 in the service of DHL out of CVG is seeing that business go from an ATSG carrier to someone else. And all the AMZ growth is at Giant.

I believe the last of the hiring for this year at ATI starts Mon 9/17. After that, who knows. If anything it'll be incremental at best.
Yes at current ABX longevity for the differance. If the DHL flying is not done by ABX we don't really care who gets it...in which case you will see 7 yrs of downsizing and stagnant growth while Hete waits again for the ABX guys on furlough to drop off the list . My hope would be the Amazon flying for both carriers goes away and they both wind down....this is all Hete really cares about....Leasing and MRO.
Valued
Quote: Yes at current ABX longevity for the differance. If the DHL flying is not done by ABX we don't really care who gets it...in which case you will see 7 yrs of downsizing and stagnant growth while Hete waits again for the ABX guys on furlough to drop off the list . My hope would be the Amazon flying for both carriers goes away and they both wind down....this is all Hete really cares about....Leasing and MRO.
Not feeling so valued as an employee at ABX for 28 years ...
I think I’ll stop showing up
This place is gone.. admin peace.out
So what month is the guess for the End? Am guessing March ABX will be gone!
Quote: So what month is the guess for the End? Am guessing March ABX will be gone!
Sure....who cares?
ABX aircraft numbers
Here's the latest numbers and forecast for the ABX fleet.
For the first of October there will be 3 spares and 2 in heavy check but due out soon. So 5 AC not being used.
Oct 3-4 the SAS plane comes back as NAC will take that flying.
Then JFK comes back and is used as a spare as well.
After the first of the year the EWR aircraft will be given back from DHL to ABX. Soon after that there is talk of SJU being given back as well.
All in all shortly after the first of the year ABX will have 9 airframes out of 24 sitting with no place scheduled to go.
That's 37.5% for anyone that cares.

The last Captain upgrade class was March of 2017. The one that was scheduled for October 2018 is postponed.....indefinitely or eternally??

I've asked about the sales force and been told that our sales force is doing a great job....LOL you have to be kidding me #David Soaper#Joe Hete.
[QUOTE=C7fr8dog;2677935]Here's the latest numbers and forecast for the ABX fleet.
For the first of October there will be 3 spares and 2 in heavy check but due out soon. So 5 AC not being used.
Oct 3-4 the SAS plane comes back as NAC will take that flying.
Then JFK comes back and is used as a spare as well.
After the first of the year the EWR aircraft will be given back from DHL to ABX. Soon after that there is talk of SJU being given back as well.
All in all shortly after the first of the year ABX will have 9 airframes out of 24 sitting with no place scheduled to go.
That's 37.5% for anyone that cares.

The last Captain upgrade class was March of 2017. The one that was scheduled for October 2018 is postponed.....indefinitely or eternally??

I've asked about the sales force and been told that our sales force is doing a great job....LOL you have to be kidding me #David Soaper#Joe Hete.[/QUOTE
Total incompetence....a ship without a rudder. In this marketplace you could not be less managed then ABX. You just can't make this stuff up.
ABX AIR less planes
ABX is now down to 21 aircraft.
10 for DHL
6 for AMZ
3 spares
1 AeroMex
1 UPS only thru mid January
If you're on the bottom now how long do you think you can hang on?
Not to mention that $1.12 was lost in share value today. The boardof directors needs to fire two people. This has become a losers bet.
Quote: Not to mention that $1.12 was lost in share value today. The boardof directors needs to fire two people. This has become a losers bet.
Right, because every company fires somebody when their quarterly earnings fall short of the consensus estimate by $0.01 per share and the stock reacts negatively the next day when the broader markets were also down.

Try harder. You're just phoning it in now.
Quote: I've asked about the sales force and been told that our sales force is doing a great job....LOL you have to be kidding me #David Soaper#Joe Hete.
Anytime Dave Soaper and the President of the company (it was Soaper/McHugh at SAI) is involved in sales the only thing their involved in is selling off the company.

If you want to shut down a company bring in Soaper. That's all he does, that's all he can do.

There is a special place in hell for that man, for all the lives that he has ruined - and I am not just talking crew members. I hope he rots there.
12  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26 
Page 22 of 32
Go to