Class Drops

Subscribe
11  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  31  71  121 
Page 21 of 230
Go to
Quote: I just got picked up to come aboard and was offered 20 March, 10 April or 24 April. I heard from current training staff members that they are filling classess for the near future about every 2 weeks UFN.
Naval aviator?
Quote: Naval aviator?
Either that or he is a Nascar Driver... If you ain't first, you're last.
Quote: I just got picked up to come aboard and was offered 20 March, 10 April or 24 April. I heard from current training staff members that they are filling classess for the near future about every 2 weeks UFN.
Congrats, take the first class. Seniority is everything.
Quote: Congrats, take the first class. Seniority is everything.
Could be the difference in getting furloughed and not. Always take the first class.
Quote: Anyone know what class dates are being filled currently ?
Completed Phase 2 about two weeks ago, March 20th class.
Any corporate pilots getting hired at JB lately?
Quote: Any corporate pilots getting hired at JB lately?
Currently in Phase II...4000TT all part 91 except for ~250 hours of 135.
Quote: Currently in Phase II...4000TT all part 91 except for ~250 hours of 135.
As a former corporate guy I can tell you, Do not expect the flight safety or CAE treatment. It is very different from a business jet type rating. There is not much room for error. As soon as you can, get into the FOM and FCOM expanded normal procedures as well as actions and call outs.

You are at a disadvantage not being from 121 (as well as the mil guys). That said, it ain’t exactly an impossible task.
Quote: Any corporate pilots getting hired at JB lately?

Tons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote: Tons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They have to trick guys that don’t know the airline world and where bluejet ranks within it. Solid recruiting tactic!
11  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  31  71  121 
Page 21 of 230
Go to