[Breeze] Airways

Subscribe
62  112  152  158  159  160  161  162  163  164  165  166  172  212  262 
Page 162 of 486
Go to
Quote: They stopped production because airlines stopped ordering it and every aircraft ordered was built, not because Boeing deemed it uncompetitive. Let’s not rewrite history.
Thats exactly what I said. The 757 sold great but new generation aircraft came out. Sales dropped way off.
Quote: Don't forget part-time economists and airline execs. If the 757 was so great, it would have sold better, and would still be in production.
It was destroyed by Southwest which we all know is run by idiots, because they are so unsuccessful.
Wish they would have listened to APC.
Video Interview
Does anyone have knowledge of the questions that are on the video interview? I have searched high and low and even looked on Aviation Interviews but there was not much information. TMAAT questions can be endless so I was looking for some recent information. Thanks
Quote: Does anyone have knowledge of the questions that are on the video interview? I have searched high and low and even looked on Aviation Interviews but there was not much information. TMAAT questions can be endless so I was looking for some recent information. Thanks
You can most likely expect 4 questions.
1 about yourself
1 why Breeze?
2 TMAAT…. They are big on customer (“guest”) service and pilot interaction.
Quote: Like saying to your spouse that you need a hummer to get groceries cuz you might need to shop during a zombie apocalypse one day
I always negotiate a hummer out of my wife when I find myself having to go get the groceries.

#knowyourworth
Quote: You can most likely expect 4 questions.
1 about yourself
2 why Breeze?
3 TMAAT…. They are big on customer (“guest”) service and pilot interaction.
4. Just how little pay are you REALLY willing to accept to fly a shiny jet??
The latest and greatest egregiously bad little tid bit Ive heard is that working flight crews will get one free 4 oz water bottle (each, not to share) and after that they have to purchase additional bottles at a 25% discount. Absolutely ridiculous

If there was ever a need for a snack basket committee, it is now.
Quote:
meme post fail again. Check your equipment.
Quote: The latest and greatest egregiously bad little tid bit Ive heard is that working flight crews will get one free 4 oz water bottle (each, not to share) and after that they have to purchase additional bottles at a 25% discount. Absolutely ridiculous

If there was ever a need for a snack basket committee, it is now.
because the A220 has so much groundbreaking new technology, pilots are no longer required to hydrate.
62  112  152  158  159  160  161  162  163  164  165  166  172  212  262 
Page 162 of 486
Go to