The TA is finally here

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  14  54 
Page 4 of 61
Go to
Quote: What is better besides pay rates and average daily credit, reserves, oh ya I forgot anything that might be good is also delayed until 12/19. All this for measly pay advance.
I'm here for the culture.
Quote: I'm here for the culture.
I’m done talking to your trolling... instead of discussion of why you are voting yes you just troll....
Quote: I’m done talking to your trolling... instead of discussion of why you are voting yes you just troll....
So this is what blows my mind here; guys eat up what Q has to say when he's OBVIOUSLY a troll. I'm OBVIOUSLY trolling and you can't see the humor in POSTING A MEME?

Pilot logic is astounding.
Quote: So this is what blows my mind here; guys eat up what Q has to say when he's OBVIOUSLY a troll. I'm OBVIOUSLY trolling and you can't see the humor in POSTING A MEME?

Pilot logic is astounding.
I ignored q a looooong time ago.
Quote: I ignored q a looooong time ago.
Fair.

But still.

It's a meme.

If you take ANYTHING said in a meme seriously you should be banned from the internet for six months and have your cell phone holster clip taken away.
Is it better than what we have... perhaps. Is it still a steaming pile of sh!t? Yes! Vote NO early and vote NO often! A 7-5 union vote is not very convincing... at least some of our elected reps have the balls to say NO
Quote: Is it better than what we have... perhaps. Is it still a steaming pile of sh!t? Yes! Vote NO early and vote NO often! A 7-5 union vote is not very convincing... at least some of our elected reps have the balls to say NO
Amen. It’s a touch better than what we have now baaaaarrrrreeeeellllllyyyyyy.
I like the part where if there is a commuting pilot trying to get to work, and there is room in mint, they will upgrade a passenger just to keep the pilot from getting it.

Says everything about what this company thinks of us.

Um, how much would commuting standby in mint cost the company again? Even the regionals get into first class if there is room.
Quote: Amen. It’s a touch better than what we have now baaaaarrrrreeeeellllllyyyyyy.
The fact that this cleared the NC means they should all be fired.
Best part of this passes all the non members have to back pay their union dues or quit. Sucks to write that check.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  14  54 
Page 4 of 61
Go to