Compass Updates 2: Revenge of the Sit

Subscribe
47  97  137  143  144  145  146  147  148  149  150  151  157  197  247 
Page 147 of 356
Go to
Excuse me if I have this confused, but isn’t Envoy the place that is hiring DEC captains and even “Near DEC” (defined as anyone with over five hundred hours of 121 time) captains because the FOs are too unmotivated to upgrade? They think they are just going to hang out as senior FOs flying the senior lines until they flow to American.

I think I’d rather get in, get my 121 time, upgrade, and then move on, personally.

Being wholly owned doesn’t mean you are bulletproof. Compass was wholly owned by Delta at one time, just as Envoy is currently owned by American. But there are as many American Eagle flights being flown by non-wholly owned operators as there are by the wholly owned. They don’t actually NEED Envoy, or to have flow.

All regionals are expendable.
Quote: Believe it or not... the rumor here at MQ is we are getting 20 of YOUR airplanes in the next 5-6 months. The best thing you can do now for your career is apply for Envoy.
Lol

That is all.
Quote: Believe it or not... the rumor here at MQ is we are getting 20 of YOUR airplanes in the next 5-6 months. The best thing you can do now for your career is apply for Envoy.
In 5-6 months from now there will be another rumor about losing the planes in the next 5-6 months. But he is right...at SOME point in the future MQ will get those planes back. I’m going to say most likely 2021 at the earliest
I think the AA birds are 100% solid ours until 2023,

UNLESS delta drops us or we are acquired.

So, realistically anything could happen to those birds in the next 6-24 months. Because change coming soon for the delta side.
Quote: If you follow the Envoy thread, then you already know that you'll have to learn to talk like this: HI2 HI6 turnback RAP1 OCC DEC. And that's just to check-in for your trip! It's like you open your mouth to speak and an IBM punch card comes out.
Look out Eaglebots! They’re onto us! 😂
Quote: I think the AA birds are 100% solid ours until 2023,

UNLESS delta drops us or we are acquired.

So, realistically anything could happen to those birds in the next 6-24 months. Because change coming soon for the delta side.
Not that soon, and certainly not within the next 6 months.

Who's in? We can make a kickstarter.
Just heard from a SkyWeezy FA that top brass are supposed to make a big announcement in SEA sometime and word around the campfire is that it has to do with CP.

SkyPass merger confirmed
Quote: Just heard from a SkyWeezy FA that top brass are supposed to make a big announcement in SEA sometime and word around the campfire is that it has to do with CP.

SkyPass merger confirmed
Skywest would probably be stapled to the bottom. So, really, it should be named... no, wait, I don't feel like getting banned today.
47  97  137  143  144  145  146  147  148  149  150  151  157  197  247 
Page 147 of 356
Go to