A Hall For The Hopefuls

Subscribe
16  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  36 
Page 26 of 42
Go to
Quote: I’m starting to warm up to Word302.

On another note, probably best to not tell people to come here. Coming here as FO for a year, losing your job, and starting over somewhere else is *not* better than going some other place right off the bat. Not to mention OO (and others) pay a lot better and have job security, whereas compass has ‘meh’ pay and a 75% chance of closing shop in the next 2 years
For the record, none of us have job security.
Quote: For the record, none of us have job security.
Very true.

And where's my meme?
Delta CEO was pretty clear in video he is done with compass and gojet. Said they are consolidating to 3 regionals, endeavor, republic and Skywest.
Quote: Delta CEO was pretty clear in video he is done with compass and gojet. Said they are consolidating to 3 regionals, endeavor, republic and Skywest.
And when the 90 A220s Delta has on order get here I expect it will impact even that flying. But currently they have four (4) of those 90 delivered, and I don’t believe they are in revenue service yet.

There’s a lot of information that is given out in this industry that - even if it’s not false from the get-go - winds up changing completely over time. Didn’t a lot of you TSA guys get lured there by the promise of MRJs? Fifty firm aircraft and 50 options? Announced way back in 2010? How’s that working out for you guys?

https://centreforaviation.com/analys...ion-jets-21439

I don’t think your crystal ball is any less cloudy than anybody else’s.
I was given a CJO in Dec and offered a class date of May 30th...I've been pestering for an earlier class date and finally heard back. Moved me up to March 14th, this mean they're having trouble filling classes I assume? I'm a west coast resident and willing to take a high risk/high reward situation with cpz.
Why would you assume that? Might be a full class, just that someone had to change due to any number of reasons.
I'm a total noob when it comes to all of this, was just taking a stab at it.
Could change, but last I heard classes are full for the next few months. Probably why it took so long for them to move you up, needed a spot to open. Welcome to CP
Thrustisamust, squeaky wheel gets the grease. New hires are always sliding in n out of classes for various reasons. If you catch a certain pilot recruiter who assigns new hires to classes (JC) at the right place right time, you might be able to move into an earlier class. Same thing happened to me. Doesn’t mean they are having trouble filling classes, just timing/luck.
Thanks! I'm ready to roll
16  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  36 
Page 26 of 42
Go to