Class Drop List

Subscribe
79  129  169  175  176  177  178  179  180  181  182  183  189  229 
Page 179 of 245
Go to
Another one of my buddies was just pulled from the class next Monday because they needed ‘management pilots’ in this class. What exactly is that?
Quote: It needs to be a dumb name that is neither a real word nor a direct link to AA. That way, when performance tanks, they can blame it on something a normal person can't spell, not an entity with the parent company in the name.

How about Enmont?
Quote: Nah, it has to be named after an SUV.
How about a car that was synonymous with failure. Edsel. Maybe something else that is newer that is just as big of a flop and a name no one knows.
Nevermind question answered
Quote: How about a car that was synonymous with failure. Edsel. Maybe something else that is newer that is just as big of a flop and a name no one knows.
How about Pinto. Bad even when it works and slightest mishap and it will burn you alive.
Quote: Nevermind question answered
Care to share? Also very curious.
Anyone have an estimate for how long between orientation date and when training starts?
Quote: Anyone have an estimate for how long between orientation date and when training starts?
I start indoc tomorrow & orientation was September 13. Couple people in my same orientation class have November dates.
Quote: I start indoc tomorrow & orientation was September 13. Couple people in my same orientation class have November dates.
Thanks! I had my orientation the 27th and haven’t heard anything so was getting a little concerned. More time to travel I guess lol
Quote: Thanks! I had my orientation the 27th and haven’t heard anything so was getting a little concerned. More time to travel I guess lol
first taste of envoy life
Do flight benefits also begin on the orientation date?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
79  129  169  175  176  177  178  179  180  181  182  183  189  229 
Page 179 of 245
Go to