Charts+ transition

Subscribe
5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13 
Page 9 of 14
Go to
Quote: Yep. I don’t consider an email from IP an official “green light” to parallel fly with these new charts.
A few delays while the FO goes and prints charts will make for some interesting conversations. Also, has someone told us how to print charts with Charts+ in order to follow the GOM for a single EFB with the new software? They may have, but I don’t remember it from our Charts+ training.
Looks like some of the bigger issues with the new charts have been addressed in the newest revision. The departures and arrivals for IAH have been drastically improved. The general layout is still a clustered mess, but I guess they’re trying to fix it anyway. Enjoy our last few weeks of Jepp...
Seeing as how I’ve downloaded the charts (per LMS training due 12/31) and can’t get a damn thing to work or download... should be a fun “transition”
Quote: Seeing as how I’ve downloaded the charts (per LMS training due 12/31) and can’t get a damn thing to work or download... should be a fun “transition”
You aren’t the only one that hasn’t finished their 12/31 training...... fill out one of those technology requests and they will figure it out for you.
An email today has the solution. But it you have a 16 gig iPad you probably don’t have room for Jepp and Charts +.
Full implementation delayed to June 1: "the FAA had not been able to review the Charts+ application this year."
Quote: Full implementation delayed to June 1: "the FAA had not been able to review the Charts+ application this year."
Yawn.... Filler.
chart delay
I haven’t seen any emails about this .. are we really using Jepps until June?
Or is this just a wishful-thinking rumor?
Quote: I haven’t seen any emails about this .. are we really using Jepps until June?
Or is this just a wishful-thinking rumor?
Check your company email. Sent yesterday.
The company wants to dump Jepp, but yet they **** away money on stupid BS like employee appreciation parties and Valentine’s Day stuff in the crew rooms. Perfect example of corporate stupidity at its finest.
5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13 
Page 9 of 14
Go to