Think GoJet will lose the Delta flying?

Subscribe
7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15 
Page 11 of 16
Go to
Quote: Hulas then sells TSA and Compass to Republic. Hulas then dies in a surfing accident 2 weeks later or chokes to death on a chicken bone while eating at Hooters.
United already put the can on the Republic buying trans states....[/QUOTE]

Yep if anything TSA will get sold to the new UAL holding company or Commutair. Or Hulas could just bleed the place dry as United moves the aircraft without the pilots. Compass will likely get sold to Republic.

Odds are TSA is sold because it would be better to take the pilots with the planes, but if TSA Holdings management gets too greedy UAL will just take the planes away.
Quote:
Yep if anything TSA will get sold to the new UAL holding company or Commutair. Or Hulas could just bleed the place dry as United moves the aircraft without the pilots. Compass will likely get sold to Republic.

Odds are TSA is sold because it would be better to take the pilots with the planes, but if TSA Holdings management gets too greedy UAL will just take the planes away.
It will be interesting seeing how things unfold for TSH in the next few months. I agree that UAL (either ManaAir, CommutAir, or a new LLC) makes the most sense to purchase TSA - but UAL buying GoJet also made sense and that hasn’t happen.

I am not sure where TSH’s 50 MRJs are going to end up. No one really has room under the cap for these aircraft - except for AAL.

Scary thought: Besides Republic and UAL, Mesa is out there shopping for regionals.
Quote: It will be interesting seeing how things unfold for TSH in the next few months. I agree that UAL (either ManaAir, CommutAir, or a new LLC) makes the most sense to purchase TSA - but UAL buying GoJet also made sense and that hasn’t happen.

I am not sure where TSH’s 50 MRJs are going to end up. No one really has room under the cap for these aircraft - except for AAL.

Scary thought: Besides Republic and UAL, Mesa is out there shopping for regionals.
I get impression that none of the majors were interested in GoJet. Don’t know if it’s the baggage that would entail or what.
TSA does seem to be getting set up for a UAL purchase. But UAL is bipolar so figuring out what they want when they don’t seem to know what they want is a challenge.
Which leaves Compass...
Quote: I get impression that none of the majors were interested in GoJet. Don’t know if it’s the baggage that would entail or what.
TSA does seem to be getting set up for a UAL purchase. But UAL is bipolar so figuring out what they want when they don’t seem to know what they want is a challenge.
Which leaves Compass...
What is different between GoJet and TSA besides one flies the 700 and the other flies the 145 (with a stated commitment to the MRJ)? Isn’t it the same people pulling the strings? I would think the MRJ commitment might be detrimental to a United purchase of TSA.
Unfortunately, it appears GoJet will lose the a Delta flying. Straight from Ed Bastian at investor day.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4s8x65QfE0c
Quote: Unfortunately, it appears GoJet will lose the a Delta flying. Straight from Ed Bastian at investor day.

Many of us won’t feel “unfortunately”.
Straight from the horses mouth. Should pretty much quiet the deniers.
Definitely painting bleak future for all small regionals. Predicting 12-24 months til gojet and others aren’t around
Quote: Definitely painting bleak future for all small regionals. Predicting 12-24 months til gojet and others aren’t around
Just those other regionals feeding DAL.
Regional consolidation is long overdue. I think we will be down to WO’s (or in the case of UAL partially owned), and then a few big players such as Republic and SkyWest.
Quote: Unfortunately, it appears GoJet will lose the a Delta flying. Straight from Ed Bastian at investor day.

Link is not working, so I’m unable to watch the video. Does Ed specifically mention GoJet? GoJet like Mesa always seems to find a way to survive another day
Quote: Link is not working, so I’m unable to watch the video. Does Ed specifically mention GoJet? GoJet like Mesa always seems to find a way to survive another day
Link works try copy and paste. But he specifically says they are going down to 3 regionals republic Skywest and endeavor. Should happen in 12 to 24 months. Very bad for Gojet
7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15 
Page 11 of 16
Go to