Atlas / Southern

Subscribe
162  212  252  258  259  260  261  262  263  264  265  266  272  312 
Page 262 of 326
Go to
Quote: Did I say you could change your call sign? Did I say you have a bad relationship with FedEx? Did I say you were a regional? Did I say you were wholly owned? What the hell type of response is that???

Do you work for the PR team? I would say settle down, nobody is out for blood over a call sign, it’s called curiosity to why, which has already been answered.

And don’t lecture me on “If there is an unfortunate event the media will know” BS. Ask United who got the bad press with that non rev passenger who got beat to crap on a “United” flight.
Easy, killer. You seemed confused, Blink took the time to educate you.
Geez someone had too much coffee Blinkpilot182 is one of the nice guys here that actually takes the time to explain things, so relaxxx!.
Quote: Easy, killer. You seemed confused, Blink took the time to educate you.
I didn’t ask the original question, I chimed in after out of curiosity and was given a sufficient answer, it’s due to international landing rights. Tbh I could care less was just curious to why after the question was asked.

Nobody was confused, class was over. Then “Mr. nice guy” comes flying in with some HR response, and I replied with the “give me a break”.

Good day
Quote: Did I say you could change your call sign? Did I say you have a bad relationship with FedEx? Did I say you were a regional? Did I say you were wholly owned? What the hell type of response is that???

Do you work for the PR team? I would say settle down, nobody is out for blood over a call sign, it’s called curiosity to why, which has already been answered.

And don’t lecture me on “If there is an unfortunate event the media will know” BS. Ask United who got the bad press with that non rev passenger who got beat to crap on a “United” flight.
I just explained to ya earlier, you will see that on International flights and that is due to landing rights on the operator certificate that hire Atlas for carry some lift. This is why you see the use of Cathay and Qantas internationally. Previously speedbird.
Quote: I just explained to ya earlier, you will see that on International flights and that is due to landing rights on the operator certificate that hire Atlas for carry some lift. This is why you see the use of Cathay and Qantas internationally. Previously speedbird.
I need you to go back and read each response in order. Please and thank you.
Quote: I need you to go back and read each response in order. Please and thank you.
Calm down, Karen..

Daaaaaaaaaaang! Jeez you’re going to blow!
“Hey 74 guy what company you work for?” “I fly the 747” “yeah for what company” “we actually fly passengers” “uh ok but what company do you fly for?” “I fly all around the world” “that’s awesome for what company?”
“I fly the 747”.

I bet he’s totally like that because of your company policies and not from the embarrassment of having to state “I work at atlas”.
*BING*

Popcorn is ready...
162  212  252  258  259  260  261  262  263  264  265  266  272  312 
Page 262 of 326
Go to