ExpressJet 2.0

Subscribe
56  106  146  152  153  154  155  156 
Page 156 of 156
Go to
Quote: FYI: hiring freeze.

March and April classes unchanged. For now. Otherwise, hiring freeze except instructor pilots and a select few direct entry captains.
Did this come out just now? Just talked to my recruiter and still have a May class.
Quote: Did this come out just now? Just talked to my recruiter and still have a May class.
This is the quote from the Update email written by the VP "Hiring – We are essentially freezing hiring – except for instructor pilots and a select few who can jump into the left seat. At this time, our March and April classes remain unchanged. But that can change in a hurry."
Quote: This is the quote from the Update email written by the VP "Hiring – We are essentially freezing hiring – except for instructor pilots and a select few who can jump into the left seat. At this time, our March and April classes remain unchanged. But that can change in a hurry."
Ok thank you. I wonder if that means further classes are cancelled or if it means they are not doing any hiring right now.
Delta is going to be parking 600 airplanes. American 450, United 50-60% reduction. They will probably cry to congress for a bailout and if they don’t get one, thousands are going to be laid off, no doubt in my mind. I wouldn’t hold your breath for a job until this blows over.
ExpressJet 2.0
Quote: Ok thank you. I wonder if that means further classes are cancelled or if it means they are not doing any hiring right now.

Hiring freeze except for Instructors and captain eligible applicants. Classes for March and April are still currently planned to continue. The rest TBD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Delta is going to be parking 600 airplanes. American 450, United 50-60% reduction. They will probably cry to congress for a bailout and if they don’t get one, thousands are going to be laid off, no doubt in my mind. I wouldn’t hold your breath for a job until this blows over.
they’ll get the bailout. Airlines are essential to homeland security and department of defense and will sheets be subsidized by the government
56  106  146  152  153  154  155  156 
Page 156 of 156
Go to