ExpressJet 2.0

Subscribe
27  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  47  87  137 
Page 37 of 156
Go to
Quote: Nobody wants to comment on XJT’s new 175 sim? Seems to be an awful lot of money being spent only on 25 E175’s
I thought it was going into the empty bay right behind the reception desk?
Quote: Nobody wants to comment on XJT’s new 175 sim? Seems to be an awful lot of money being spent only on 25 E175’s
One sim..(for 25 aircraft).. you kind of need it... now if they got 4. Then the eyeballs would open wide...
Quote: One sim..(for 25 aircraft).. you kind of need it... now if they got 4. Then the eyeballs would open wide...
We used to have 3 sims when we had 274 planes and it worked out fine.
Quote: One sim..(for 25 aircraft).. you kind of need it... now if they got 4. Then the eyeballs would open wide...
I don’t think republic owns a single simulator. And they have what, nearly 200 aircraft?

I’m sure there are other regional airlines that don’t own any sims. Dare I guess most of them don’t own any sims?
Quote: I don’t think republic owns a single simulator. And they have what, nearly 200 aircraft?

I’m sure there are other regional airlines that don’t own any sims. Dare I guess most of them don’t own any sims?
It’s one simulator... don’t get your hopes up. Use of Embraer 175 simulators is in large demand and I’m pretty sure the only reason XJT is getting one is because there isn’t one for them to use.
Doesn’t really matter why XJT got their own 175 sim, they have it in their own training complex, you’d have to be stupid to think there aren’t more 175’s coming after the initial 25. They also got another 145 SIM coming too. Lots of $$$ pouring into XJT from United.
Looks like we’re expanding into the old CAL sim building across the parking lot. I hope Rosa is ramping up for the increased lunch crowd at the training center.
Merger. Get excited.
Rumor is we will have 65 by the end of the year
Quote: Merger. Get excited.
ManaAir adopting C5 too?
27  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  47  87  137 
Page 37 of 156
Go to